Scene 1 "Ancient Times"

{Egypt 3000 B.C.}

A massive woman, named Amelia Bythran, sits on a pedestal on top of a pyramid with a massive sword next to her, it lay tip first in the ground. On the ground below the pyramid where men and women sweating while slowly building the weathered pyramid while massive dragonfly creatures fly around. A man falls over and dies due to dehydration.

Queen Amelia- "Work faster. I want this done by the end of the next full moon."

She claps her hands as a loud thunder like echo scares the working men and women. Amelia places her hand on an amulet around her neck, the amulet was in the shape of a golden eye with a dent in the middle. Amelia grabs her sword and places it in a scabbard on her back and walks down the side of the pyramid. People move out of her way in fear as she stepped down passing them. She stood over them as if the people stood next to a building, Amelia steps on one killing them. She walks to a river and kneels next to it and begins drinking from it. She hears a loud thud of stomping towards her, Amelia looks up as her eyes begin glowing along with the amulet. Behind her stood a robust beast with a bull's head, massive horns, a golden ring around its nose. It had four arms and four eyes on its face. It stood just under Amelia. Its body armor was made of silver that hung around the beasts shoulders, chest, and legs. An ax sat in a harness in his hip.

Queen Amelia- (Standing up looking out at the river) "What do you want Byrax?"

Byrax- "I've come to see your kingdom fall around you, your highness."

Byrax draws a massive battle ax from his hip and points it at her. Amelia turns around and begins walking toward Byrax slowly as her long brown hair began taking a hold of each little strand turning into cloak around her head. The cloak waved with the wind. Byrax stood his ground not breaking eye contact with Amelia.

Queen Amelia- "Do you think you can beat the Dark Queen, daughter of Polaris, Queen Amelia just because you're the leader of the Vakads?"

Amelia stopped moving, standing only feet in front of Byrax, she pushes him back a couple of feet knocking him to the ground. Amelia forces her hands into the ground below, her hands become covered by mud. The mud begins dripping off of her hands as a pair of golden gloves covers her hands. Byrax stands up taking his ax and running at Amelia, he swings his ax down at her. Amelia draws her sword while raising her hand beside her, a glowing hole opens beside her. Amelia walks into it and disappears, Byrax misses her by a few inches. Byrax looks around for Amelia to reappear, he backs up toward the river with worry on his face. In the water behind him Amelia's hand grabs his leg and pulls it startling him, Byrax swings down as the hand hurries back into the water. Amelia walks up behind him and forces her sword into his back, She pulls the sword out of Byrax's back and whispers in his ear.

Queen Amelia- (Whispering) "You should've never brought a knife to a gunfight without having a trick up your sleeve."

Byrax falls to the ground while Amelia licks the blood from the sword before placing it back into the scabbard on her back. She walks away while laughing, she places her hand on her neck not feeling her amulet. She turns around looking at Byrax on his feet holding the amulet in one hand and his chest with the other hand.

Byrax- "You lose, you evil bitch."

Byrax turns around throwing the amulet into the sunset, Amelia screams "No" as the Amulet leaves Byrax's hand. Byrax falls over to the ground taking his last breath as Amelia falls to the ground as well. Her body falls apart turning into sand. As she faded away all of her was gone except for the sword which stood handle up in the sand.

  Art by Sabrina Dark.