Scene 15 "Let the fun begin"

At Valentine manoir, Amelia walks over the gate crushing it with her foot. She stands in front of Valentine manoir as she grips her sword with her right hand and raises her left hand towards the building. She brings her sword down at the air creating a massive crack in the sky. Hundreds of massive dragonflies fly out of the crack as well does thousands of four armed creatures with two heads and raging muscles. They carried swords, axes, shields, and spears. The monsters march down the streets of New York while the massive dragonflies flyover head carrying more of the creatures. Amelia turns looking at the crack as a loud roar is heard from the other side.

Queen Amelia- (Smiling evilly) "Come to me, come to me Megarora. The world is ours for the taking."

Another loud roar is heard as a monstrous eight winged dragonfly burst out of the crack carrying hundreds of Vakads on it. The Vakads jump off of Megarora as Amelia places her sword into her scabbard and climbs aboard the monstrous sized beast.

Vakads attack civilians and killing them, some were kept prisoner with bombs in the middle of the group.

In the sky, a group of Boeing Chinook helicopters flies over New York, they were full of groups of soldiers. The leading helicopter carried Nathan, Darin, Justin, and some soldiers.

Captain Gomez- (Shakes Nathan's hand) "It's an honor to fight with the Frost Devil."

Lieutenant Holt- "Yeah, It's not every day we get this kind of action in our lives."

Private Christian- "Why did your daughter call you guys the Fallen Angels?"

Darin looks out the window seeing buildings on fire and monster roaming the streets.

Nathan Jones- "She said that we fell from heaven to protect this planet when nobody else could."

Private Christian- "Oh."

Outside, a Vakad fly flies into a helicopter knocking it out of the air, a group of soldiers jump out and pull their parachute as the helicopter crashes to the ground. A couple of soldiers catch on fire and fall out of the sky. Another Vakad Fly hits a helicopter knocking it out of the sky, the soldiers jump out and pull their parachutes.

Pilot- "Sargent Walts, get your team out now or you'll never get to the ground."

Nathan, Justin, Darin, and the soldiers stand up and run to the back of the helicopter and jump out.

Justin and the soldiers pull their parachutes as Nathan makes an Ice path in front of him, he rides it to the ground. Meanwhile, a small wave of water flies from a pool on top of a building landing under Darin's feet, he rides it to the ground as a Vakad Fly crashes into the helicopter. Debris flies everywhere while flames and broken metal fills the sky.

On the other side of the city, Adan (Inside of A.L.I.C.E), Megan, Kortney, and Jordan drop through portals landing by Jason, Echo, and Ryan. Luke runs next to Adan and stops.

Luke Harris- "What's the plan Mis., Topps?"

Megan Topps- "We have to separate them from each other."

Nathan Jones- (Over headset) "Luke, Adan see if you guys can get all of the civilians out of the city. We don't want them in harm's way."

Adan Valentine- "Understood." (Lifts off from the ground)

Luke Harris- "Echo will kill your family if I leave, At least let me get her away from here."

Nathan Jones- (Over headset) "Fine, but then get people out of the city."

Luke Harris- (Runs past Echo) "Hey Echo, let's play catch me if you can."

Luke runs down the street as Echo runs after him. Megan, Kortney, and Jordan begin running at Jason and Ryan while Megan and Jordan begin lifting off of the ground. Kortney sprays ice from her hands causing Jason and Ryan to fall.