Scene 10 "Meeting Kozlov"

Later in the Library, Megan leans on a counter reading a book called "The Mouthless" while books lift off of the ground with a purple mist around them the books begin going back in their places. Midnight walks in.

Megan Topps- (Looking at the book) "If you've come to apologize for lying to your father and I then tell me yourselves."

Midnight falls to the ground as Kortney and Jordan land on the ground kneeling. They stand up.

Kortney Jones- "We're sorry mom."

Jordan Jones- "We were going to tell you when we figured out everything she could do."

Kortney Jones- "Then Amelia came in and took over our minds. What we're trying to say is."

Jordan Jones- "We're very sorry."

Megan Topps- (Looking up from the book) "You should feel sorry, I had to call Miller's wife and kids telling them that her husband and the father of her kids is in the hospital due to an attack at work,"

Jordan Jones- "But..."

Megan Topps- "Even worse is that you lied to your own parents about a secret that could have prevented all of this destruction to the Bunker. Your grandfather is in his office talking to the Pentagon trying to talk them out of storming this place and taking you two. When this problem with Amelia is over, you two are going to sit down and tell your father just how sorry you really are."

Kortney Jones- "So, you're not mad?"

Megan Topps- "Of course I'm mad, you lied to me. (Sighs) Come here, both of you. (Kortney and Jordan walk up and hug their mother) Promise me that there will be no more secrets between us."

Jordan and Kortney Jones- "We promise."

Megan Topps- (Stops hugging) "Now go in the conference room and wait for your father to call."

Kortney Jones- "What if he doesn't?"

Megan Topps- "He might. Now go be Midnight in the conference room."

Kortney and Jordan smile as they take each other's hand and form into Midnight. Midnight opens a portal to the conference room and drops through it.

Upper New York. Adan, Luke, Justin, and Nathan enter the bar. Adan asks the bartender where Lael may be. She tells him he's in his booth.

Adan leads the men to the booth where Lael and a group of girls sat. Lael wore a black trench coat with knives and guns hidden inside. Under the coat was a torn black shirt, his pants were a dark blue with chains on them. His black sunglasses covered his eyes while a big bushy, curly, black beard covered his mouth.

Lael Kozlov- "I thought I told you once the deal was made we never see each other again, Mr. Valentine."

Adan Valentine- "I know but we have a problem and we need your help."

Lael Kozlov- "You know I don't help you with your problems anymore. Last time you almost killed a man, remember? (Drinks from a pint of vodka)"

Nathan, Luke, and Justin look at Adan with worry.

Adan Valentine- (looks at Nathan) "It was a long time ago. (Looks at Lael) This is much more different Lael. It's much bigger and you're the only person I know that can help out with this kind of problem."

Lael Kozlov- (Drinks from pint again) "What kind of problem?"

Adan Valentine- "Code vymiraniye."

Lael Kozlov- (Stops drinking in fear, begins shaking) "Ladies, leave us. (The ladies move slowly) NOW!"

The women leave the booth and softly place their hands on Nathan's, Luke's, Justin's, and Adan's faces as they pass by them. Adan sits down in the booth as well does Nathan, Luke, and Justin.

Lael Kozlov- "So she's real?"

Adan Valentine- "Yes. She attacked our base and we need to know why she needs her amulet."

Lael Kozlov- (Sighs) "She needs it to make her stronger and bring her army of Vakads."

Nathan Jones- "Yeah that we know already. We need to know where she needs to be?"

Lael sits quietly drinking from his pint.

Lael Kozlov- "I'm not saying shit."

Nathan grabs Lael's collar as the bar room stands up. Luke, Justin, and Adan stand up protecting Nathan.

Nathan Jones- (Looking at Kozlov's sunglasses) "Listen here you son of a bitch, She nearly killed my family and everyone I care about. If you don't talk things are going to get very very messy in your bar. So I suggest you start talking."

Lael Kozlov- "Kill me. I'd rather be six feet under than deal with that bitch of a goddess."

The bartender cocks a shotgun and aims it at Nathan.

Nathan Jones- "Luke?"

Luke runs around the room grabbing everyone's weapons and drops them to the floor, he stands next to Nathan dropping every shell from the guns. 

Lael Kozlov- (Pushing himself off of Nathan) "I'll talk, I'll talk."

Lael sits down with Adan and Nathan sitting across from him.

Lael Kozlov- "She needs a place that's worth a lot of value. The most expensive place on the land she walks on. Something more valuable than the White House. Something like..."

Adan Valentine- "Valentine manoir."

Justin Walts- "How expensive is your manor?"

Adan Valentine- "Six-hundred- million dollars."

Luke Harris- (In surprise) "What the hell?"

Adan Valentine- (Looks at Luke) "It's a piece of art, alright."

Nathan Jones- (Adan looks at Nathan) "That's almost doubled the white house."

Luke Harris- "Why does she need the most expensive building to open a gate to our Earth?"

Lael Kozlov- "After her battle with Byrax the Vakad king she cursed the most expensive cluster closest to her to open the gateway. This way if anyone else held the amulet they wouldn't know what to do with it."

Justin Walts- "So, you're saying if we can get the amulet off of her and destroy it we could end this madness?"

Lael Kozlov- (Chuckles) "You can't destroy something that's cursed. You can't get rid of it. As long as that amulet is around, the Dark Queen will always rise."

Nathan Jones- "So, we just need to find a way to break the amulet. (Stands up) I think I know how."

Nathan walks away from the table.

Adan Valentine- (Luke, Justin, and himself stand up) "Thank you Lael. I promise I won't need you after today."

Lael Kozlov- "Whatever."

Adan Valentine- (Walking to the bartender) "Put his next meal on my tab, ok darling?"

Adan kisses the bartender on the cheek and leaves the bar.

Lael Kozlov- "Ladies? (Drinks from the pint)"