Scene 13 "Midnight"

Kortney and Jordan take each other's hand as an explosion goes off throwing everyone in every which way in the room, Valentine explodes through the wall landing in the hallway. The lights in the building turn off, they turn back on with the generator. The smoke clears as everyone looks around the room in confusion.

Darin Ue- "What in Davy Jones was that?"

K.J.- "It's Midnight."

James Alday- "Who's Midnight?"

Megan Topps- "Our kids."

Adan crawls back into the room groaning in pain.

Adan Valentine- (Coughing up dust) "Why did she change? I thought the curse was over when Amelia had her amulet?"

K.J.- "It was supposed to be."

Everyone stands up in a hurry and rushes into the hallway seeing icy footprints on the floor.

Justin Walts- "What the hell?"

Adan Valentine- "If Midnight is still under the curse then she still needs her for something."

Darin Ue- "She already has the amulet, what else could she need?"

Luke Harris- "A distraction."

Nathan Jones- "If Amelia still has her under her spell that means she could destroy this whole planet in less than a minute. Luke, Darin, and Justin get her attention Megan, Adan, and myself will think of a way to break the spell."

Nathan, Adan, and Megan run down the hallway, Adan hands Nathan a pinkish button looking object.

Nathan Jones- "What's this?"

Adan Valentine- "It's an ear-mask, made out of biponium. I told you I was making you a new suit and this is part of it. Place it in your ear and it'll take over your entire nervous system. (Nathan sticks the ear-mask in his ear while running) once you get hit or get ready to fight, it'll automatically put itself on your face."

Nathan Jones- "Thanks, I'm going to head to my room and put on my suit. They won't be able to hold her by themselves. You two go to the lab and figure out how to stop Midnight."

Nathan turns and runs down another hallway.

Adan Valentine- (Looking at Megan) "Don't worry, I've made one for everyone. (To himself) Including everyone in the future."

Justin, Darin, and Luke get up and run down the hallway as Midnight begins destroying the bunker. Luke runs at her punching her side only to run into a wall. Midnight turns around seeing Luke getting up off of the ground. Justin throws nails at Midnight, she walks towards Justin as the nails hit her and fall to the floor. She grabs Justin and throws him at Luke who runs at her. Darin draws his sword and runs at Midnight, he swings his sword at her, she walks through it. Behind Darin Midnight makes an ice sword blocking Darin as he swung his sword at her again. Darin kicks Midnight in the knee, as she drops down he delivers a ground shaking punch to her face. Darin continues punching her until she catches his fist and stands up, Midnight kicks Darin to the ground and raises her sword over her head and brings it down at Darin's chest. An ice ball hits the sword throwing it out of Midnight's hand before the blade touches Darin. Midnight looks down the hallway seeing Nathan standing with a black suit with glowing icicles around his neck, on his arms, legs, and waist. He had his Ice axes in hand as he stared at her.

Nathan Jones- "Midnight, kids, I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have to."

Midnight- (Chuckles) "You won't."

In Dr. Strain's lab, Adan and Megan begin hurrying to make a sleeping potion. They toss books and papers all over the floor.

Megan Topps- "We need Xylazine, Detomidine, some Romifidine, a dash of Analgesia, Diazepam, and a whole lot of alprazolam, and a little time to mix it."

Adan Valentine- "You want to use a horse tranquilizer on your own daughter?"

Megan Topps- "Do you have a better idea?"

Adan Valentine- "Good point. Ok, Nathan, we're going to need you to keep her distracted for a little bit, We have the way to make her sleep but it'll take a while for it to mix."

Nathan Jones- "That won't be hard."

Megan Topps- "Nathan just don't try to get carried away with her. I know you like to fight tough opponents but don't kill her."

Nathan Jones- "I don't even think that's possible."

Midnight raises her hand at the sword as it flies from across the hallway back into her hand. Luke, Justin, and Darin look on as Midnight begins walking to Nathan.

Nathan Smirks with his long white hair sits in front of his face. With another step from Midnight; Nathan looks up as a hologram covers his face then a metal mask. His hair sits around the mask. The mask's eyes were glowing blue with white pupils. Over the mouthpiece of the mask sat glowing blue sharp teeth made from Ice. Midnight swings her sword at Nathan as her mask a wicked smile on it, Nathan ducks under it bringing his axes up catching the blade of the sword breaking it. Nathan kicks Midnight's knees making her drop, Midnights back turns around leaving her legs facing ahead of her. She makes another sword and a shield from ice hitting Nathan with it, Nathan flies down the hallway landing next to Darin, Luke, and Justin. A piece of the mask chips off showing Nathan's mouth. Midnight stands up placing the sword and the shield together as if it were welded together and places it on her chest. She leans back placing her palms on the ground, her head turns around looking at Nathan, Darin, Justin, and Luke. She begins crawling towards the men.

Nathan Jones- (Groaning in pain) "Are you guys going to join me?"

Justin Walts- "It's your kid."

Nathan stands up and shakes his head while spitting out blood. He runs at Midnight throwing an Ice ax at her. Midnight quickly stands up turning herself around facing Nathan while separating the sword and shield from each other, she brings up her shield as the ax gets stuck in it, Nathan jumps onto the shield holding onto the ax. Midnight lowers her shield looking for Nathan, she begins thinking and throws her shield at Luke, Justin, and Darin. Luke runs at the shield, he throws the energy from behind him at it as Nathan jumps off of it. Darin and Justin duck underneath it and begin crawling towards Nathan, they stand up and draw their weapons as green energy shoots around Luke's body. Midnight shakes violently as two more of her stand next to her. Midnight and the other two walks with her as Luke ran at them. Nathan throws his ax at her as Justin makes a ball made of nails then throws it at one of the three women standing in front of them. Darin runs at Midnight swinging his sword at her. Midnight opens a portal and walks through it landing on the other end of the hall. Nathan, Justin, Luke, and Darin look at Midnight as Megan and Adan walk behind her holding a dart, they stab Midnight with it and back up. Midnight drops to a knee then stand up as the lights flickers on and off until the bulbs explode in the socket. Midnight turns around grabbing Adan's throat raising him off of the ground as she stood up.

Megan Topps- "No please. (Midnight looks at Megan) Kids, you need to fight this. This is just Amelia in your head. This isn't you. Fight this for your parents, for everyone around you right now. You're hurting them. (Megan places her hand on Midnight's arm on Adan's throat) If you keep this up you will kill everyone here. You need to fight this."

Midnight snarls at Megan and Adan while thinking, she begins looking around with sorrow while letting go of Adan. She backs up as she kneels. Her eyes change from red to white, Midnight begins glowing green and white as Kortney and Jordan stand in front of everyone.

Kortney and Jordan Jones- "We're so sorry guys. We didn't mean it."

Nathan leans over as bloody saliva drains from his mouth. Megan hugs Kortney and Jordan.

Nathan Jones- "This isn't how I was planning this week to go."

Justin, Luke, and Darin chuckle while helping Nathan stand up. Nathan chuckles a little as the mask turns into a hologram then back to his face.

K.J., James, Katelyn, and Dr. Strain run to the hall meeting everyone as Megan lets go of the kids.

Adan Valentine- (Holding his throat) "Now we have one thing left to deal with."

Nathan nods as everyone goes in separate directions to their rooms.