Scene 8 "The Riot with power"

{Miami, Florida}

Walking around the museum, Adan carries the suitcase as Luke walks behind everyone with green energy jumping around his body. They jump as a shadow runs down the hallway ahead of them. Luke runs after it and grabs the collar of their shirt. Adan, Megan, and Nathan run catching up to Luke and a masked man. Nathan draws his axes as everyone comes to a halt.

Nathan Jones- "Show yourself, now."

Luke removes the mask revealing Sargent Walts.

Sargent Walts- "I know I shouldn't be here. (Looks at Luke) Can you put me down now?"

Megan Topps- "Sargent Justin Walts, why did you come here?"

Sargent Walts- "I've been on the hunt for the Queen's amulet since base got the photo of her in Egypt."

Nathan Jones- "We were on our way here to find it as well."

Megan Topps- "Any luck finding it?"

Sargent Walts- "No. It's a dead end. I've looked all over this museum even the basement. There's nothing here."

Megan Topps- "Adan said it was here."

Sargent Walts- "Yeah well, the only place it could've been would be about three hallways back but the case was empty."

Adan Valentine- "Maybe she got to it first."

Nathan Jones- "That's not possible, we've had her in our possession for the last day."

Luke Harris- "Right."

Megan Topps- "Guys, didn't the Secretary of Defence say she could feel its presence from anywhere in the world?"

Sargent Walts- "Yeah."

Nathan Jones- "What if she wanted to get caught because we had the amulet the whole time?"

Everyone looks at Adan.

Adan Valentine- "He told me not to say anything."

Nathan Jones- "Who?"

Adan Valentine- "Your dad, he told me he didn't want to tell you guys until Amelia was dead."

Nathan Jones- (Under his breath) "That rat bastard."

Megan Topps- "Then why don't we kill her already and get it over with. We have the amulet, job done."

Nathan Jones- "No, we can't do that."

Sargent Walts- "Why not?"

Luke Harris- "Amelia has Jordan under some kind of spell that linked their brains. If we kill her it'll kill Jordan."

Megan Topps- "Then what do we do? I don't feel like killing my son so the world would be free from evil."

Nathan Jones- "We're not going to kill Jordan. We're..."

K.J.- (Over headset) "Nathan, the Bunker has been attacked. I don't know where the kids are they're not in Dr. Strain's lab and Dr. Strain has been knocked out. You have to get back as soon as possible."

Megan Topps- "What is it?"

Nathan Jones- (Looks at everyone) "The Bunker's been attacked and dad can't find the kids."

Megan Topps- "We have to get back there now."

Sargent Walts- "I'm coming with you."

Luke Harris- "No your not."

A nine-inch nail extends from Sargent Walts hand, he aims it at Luke's neck.

Sargent Walts- "You need me more than you know."