Scene 17 "Sonic boom"

Luke runs with a sonic boom behind him, buildings and cars rattle shattering their windows. Luke runs up Adan's back and punches Amelia in the chin. Amelia drops her sword and falls face-first to the ground. Luke runs at Adan moving him out of the path of the falling body.

Luke Harris- "Are you alright?"

Adan Valentine- (With shock) "Have you ever been to Jamaica? (Starts walking away) You should try some of their monkey La La."

Luke runs down the street in Megan's direction. Jason picks up Megan off the ground by her throat.

Jason Corvin- "You said I can do anything to you if I wanted to if I let your kids go?"

Megan Topps- "Yes."

Jason Corvin- "You see (looks around cracking his neck) Amelia told us about those kids of yours. Midnight is it? She wants us to prevent her from happening."

Megan sees a green flicker behind Jason.

Megan Topps- "We'll see about that."

Jason Corvin- "What if I just gut you right here right now? Huh? Because if I see them even touch their hands, (looks at Kortney and Jordan) then your mother's a dead woman."

Kortney spits on Jason's face.

Jason Corvin- (Looks at Kortney) "You really messed up little lady."

Kortney Jones- "Did I now?"

Luke runs down the street creating another sonic boom, he raises his fist while he runs and jumps off of a car. Luke goes to punch Jason, Jason throws Megan at Ryan, Ryan catches her with a chain, Jason turns around grabbing Luke's throat stopping Luke in his tracks. Luke looks at Jason with fear.

Jason Corvin- "Did you think you can get me with your little speed trick?"

Luke Harris- (Coughing) "How did you know?"

Jason Corvin- "Why do you think I'm called the Dead Assassin? My senses are spiked. I could hear you coming a mile away. Actually, I could hear you running a hundred miles away. (Looks at Megan) Your speedy friend won't save you now."

Luke Harris- (Vibrates away from Jason) "You think I'm just one person?"

Luke begins splitting into several versions of himself in front of Jason.

Luke Harris- "Good luck stopping all of me at once."

Luke and the other versions of him run at Jason, Jason flicks his wrist at all of the Luke's in front of him. A group of little knives flies at every Luke in front of him. All but one disappear, Luke falls as a knife hits his shoulder. He screams as Jason pulls his sword out of his scabbard on his back. His irises in his eyes begin glowing red as he raises the sword over his head. Jason smirks while he lowers his sword, behind him Ryan looks away from Megan, Kortney, and Jordan. Megan places her feet on Kortney's side and pushes Kortney towards Jordan. Their hands grab each other. Ryan screams in pain as an explosion breaks his chains holding the kids. A pair of White-eyes opens in the green and white mist around them. Jason gets stopped by a long metal chain wrapping around his body that led to the mist. The mist clears as Midnight pulls Jason towards her, Ryan begins punching Midnight in the side. She looks down at him and grabs his collar before screaming like a banshee at him, his eyes turn back to normal before Midnight opens a portal and throws him into it. She grabs Jason's collar, Jason continuously stabs at her with his dagger and sword. She opens another portal while chuckling, she throws him into it as it closes. Jason lands in a heavily wooded area with the sounds of insects around him. He roars in anger as he screams.

By Midnight, Luke and Megan, everyone stops and catches their breath while chuckling.

Megan Topps- (To Midnight) "Nice job you two."

Midnight- "Thanks."

Nathan Jones- (Over headset) "Everyone group up, we still have a party to take care of."

Adan Valentine- (Flying over buildings) "What about Amelia?"

Nathan Jones- (Riding an ice path) "We can deal with her later if any of these things get out of the city the world could be in danger."

Darin Ue- "Aye, the lad's right. We can take care of the Queen when we get rid of these things."

A.L.I.C.E- "Mr. Valentine, if I may?"

Adan Valentine- "Go ahead."

A.L.I.C.E.- "What if we send Midnight to deal with the Queen and the rest of us take care of the Vakads?"

Nathan Jones- "That's not a bad idea. Midnight takes care of the Queen, remember you can shield your eyes with your frost."

Megan Topps- (Looking at Midnight) "Be careful."

Midnight- "Will do."

Midnight opens a portal drops through it landing on a street with Queen Amelia standing up.

Queen Amelia- "They sent you... to face me? What a bunch of buffoons. Do you know who ran this world before everyone here? It was me. (The right side of her face begins cracking) Now they're going to have to fear you as much as they fear me, I'm not going to ever break this spell from you. (Places her hand on Midnight's forehead) Why isn't this working? It's supposed to work."

Midnight- "Because I figured out how to stop it from working on me. (grabbing Amelia's hand forcing it, breaking it) You messed with the wrong family bitch."

Queen Amelia- (Screams in pain, laughs evilly) "No, You messed with the wrong family."

Midnight turns around as sonic waves hit her throwing her into a building.

By The Fallen Angel's, Nathan, Megan, Adan, Luke, and Darin stand in a circle looking every direction around them. Nathan draws his ice axes, Megan's hand's begin glowing purple, Adan's suit grows a rhino horn while he cracks his neck, Luke's body charges with energy as Darin wipes the green blood from his sword while an army of Vakads circle them.