Scene 7 "The Broken Promise"

{The Bunker}

Everyone in suits claps as the little girl in ice stands on a moving platform. Nathan, Megan, Kortney, Luke, Adan walk with the platform to the holding cells. Jordan walks behind the moving platform while holding his head in pain. Nathan, Kortney, and Megan stop telling Luke to place her in one of the cells. Jordan walks up behind Nathan and Megan. Dr. Strain walks up to Nathan, Megan, Kortney, and Jordan.

Dr. Strain- "Who needs to be seen?"

Megan Topps- (Holding her back in pain) "Jordan needs it more than all of us."

Dr. Strain- (Looking at Jordan) "Come on child, I'll take care of you."

Dr. Strain and Jordan walk down the hallway only for Jordan to scream in pain while holding his head. The lights around him flicker on and off as he collapsed to the ground. Nathan, Kortney, and Megan rush to him while Dr. Strain kneels down to Jordan's side and places her hand on his head.

Nathan Jones- "Is he going to be OK Emily?"

Dr. Strain- (Looking up at Nathan and Megan) "I don't know, I'll have to get him to my lab and find out. Mis. Topps, would you mind giving me a hand?"

Megan lifts her hands a little as purple mist leaves her hands and picks up Jordan's body. Dr. Strain leads the way as Megan and Kortney follow her. Luke and Adan walk up behind Nathan as he turns around.

Luke Harris- "What happened?"

Nathan Jones- "Jordan began screaming then collapsed to the ground."

Adan Valentine- "What are you going to do now?"

Nathan Jones- "We're going to talk to her."

Adan Valentine- "Why?"

Nathan Jones- "Because he's my son and if there's something wrong with him I'm going to kill her."

Luke Harris- "I'll join you."

Nathan Jones- (Looks at Adan) "Are you coming too?"

Adan Valentine- "I'm going to figure out what her amulet looks like and try to find it. Maybe we could use it to our advantage if we find it."

Nathan Jones- "Ok. Good luck."

Adan turns and walks down the hallway as Nathan and Luke walk towards the holding cells. They walk to the cell with the little girl sitting on the ground with her arms on her knees.

In Dr. Strian's lab, Jordan lay on a bed while Dr. Strain checks over him, meanwhile Megan and Kortney stand watching.

In the library, Adan reads a book about ancient amulets as he writes in a notebook.

Back by the holding cells, the little girl stands up as Nathan and Luke approach her.

Nathan Jones- "What did you do to my son? (Silence) WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON? Answer me."

Luke Harris- "Nathan calm down."

Nathan Jones- "I am calm.'

The little girl places her head on the ground while mumbling words, she begins growing into Amelia. Amelia looks down at Nathan and Luke.

Queen Amelia- "I am in control of your son. He sees whatever I've seen, whatever I've done, whatever I've felt. He's mine for the taking."

Nathan Jones- "What if I just kill you right now?"

Queen Amelia- "Do it if you think you're brave enough, but hear my warning fleshling. If you kill me you kill your son. He's forever in a pit of my own hell. We're connected whatever he sees, I see. Now I could let him go, but you'll have to let me go for me to do that."