Chapter 11

Proof Of A Hero
Let's Start The Sports Festival

"Maybe one day you'll come back as... as a better person, I hope. I'd like that. Perhaps we'll have a little one on one."
~ Goku ~
~ Dragon Ball Series ~

Key
'Let's' - Thoughts 
"Start" - Speech
"The" - Electronic
"Competition!" - Deities

~ Friday Morning ~

Another morning in the Heights Alliance dormitories and Izuku was making breakfast for himself while everyone was either getting ready or barely getting up, all except Momo Yaoyorozu who walked up to the kitchen window. Well, the window that allowed anyone in the kitchen to see the living room. A small lack of privacy but no one seemed to care about it.

"Midoriya-kun, can I ask you something?" She asked, leaning across the counter that bordered the kitchen and living room.

"Sure," he said, flipping a few pancakes on the pan before flipping it behind him, making it land perfectly on a plate that was on the table built in the middle of the kitchen. "If you want food, that's a no. After all, these pancakes will be gone in 3... 2... and 1."

As if on cue, a purple blur flew through the kitchen and left the room just as fast, but once the blur was gone, the pancakes were gone too. Not questioning it, Izuku went back to cooking and started to crack open some eggs, but Momo was disturbed, confused, and scared.

"W-What?" She stuttered out, looking around for any hint to the small mystery of the missing pancakes. Taking a second away from cooking, Izuku clapped his hands in front of Momo, causing her to snap back into reality. "Oh, right... Well, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to explore the festival grounds for a little while. You know, just the two of us..." She trailed off, mumbling her words as she started to trace random figures on the countertop with her finger.

Taking a moment to process it, Izuku dropped the whisk he was holding before calming down and looking at the black-haired girl who seemed to have a light blush across her cheeks. "S-Sure, that sounds n-nice," he said, a light blush appearing on his cheeks as well.

"Huh?" Momo asked surprised for a second before her blush seemed to darken. "O-Oh, I'll see you later then," she said before looking down and heading out of the dormitory.

'Women, I'll never understand them,' Izuku thought before returning to the food he was making, subconsciously making an omelet in the shape of a heart while he thought about other things.

Either way, he ate the omelet before leaving the dormitory, only to be found and dragged away by Taira who seemed more chipper than she usually was.

~ Time Skip ~
~ Brought to you by Mumbling Momo ~

About an hour later, everyone in Class 1-A was outside of the stadium which was packed with people who were all talking and waiting for the big event. Though Izuku was perpetually missing, Aizawa started his little speech anyway.

"Class, try your best because I won't only be grading you on this, but there are hundreds and maybe thousands of heroes out there you all have to make an impression on." He said with a monotone voice.

"Yes, Sensei!" All of Class 1-A present shouted before running into the stadium and seeing the packed seats along with all the other first-year classes.

As soon as they ran in, the crowd started cheering loudly before all the classes were standing in front of a stage placed in the middle of the stadium. With the clicking of heels, Midnight walked up to the stage, strutting the entire way with a small smile ever-present on her lips.