Things To Remember

Hey, I'm back! And maybe this time, I can do Izuku some justice. Please read this if you're not familiar with my work or don't want to go in blind.

Important Things

1. Izuku basically has Doomsday's power to be revived and be given powers to stop dying the same way.

2. You do not need to reference to any source material since I'll try my best to explain them. Like how something will work or particular characters personalities, looks, or powers.

3. I will often ask questions at the end of a chapter, so stick around unless you really don't like the story.

4. I may place subtle or obvious references to other series that I like.

5. Requests are welcome along with any ideas and criticism, but please don't ask me to update. I have a weekly schedule and I will say this again in every chapter, after that I may as well wait another week for the next update.

Prompt

Quote of the Chapter
"Life may not always fall into neat chapters, and you may not always get the satisfying ending you're looking for, but sometimes a good explanation is all the rewrite you need."
- Harlan Coben -
These usually relate to the chapter, but I write the chapter after I find it.

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Telepathy or Electronics
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading" - Deity Speech, Super Moves, Author Speaking

~ Let's Begin/That's It ~
Used to start or end the stories text

~ Time Skip ~
Used to Skip long instances of time where nothing interesting happens. Some details may be summed up afterward.

~ Scene Change ~
Used to change events from another that happens at the same time.

Sorry Note

For those of you who gave me ideas or OC's in the last story, last minute I decided to not use them because I notice that it is harder to relate and remember OC characters in fanfiction. But I will take a request for a plot point or power.

Now, any ideas for powers?

Plot points?Harem members? (Must be canon characters Bnha/MHA)

Publishing early, because of power requests and plot points that may happen before canon storyline.