Chapter 9

Proof Of A Hero
Friends and Games

"If games are fun to play by yourself, they'll be even more fun to play with everyone."
~ Yukizome Chisa (Danganropa 3: The End Of Kibougamine Gakuen) ~

Key
'Hello And' - Thoughts
"Welcome" - Speech
"To Another" - Electronic 
"Chapter!" - Super Moves or Deities

~ I need to watch more anime. ~

The next morning, Izuku woke up with two beauties at his side and another on top of him and nuzzling her face into his chest. But instead of him trying to wake any of them up, the brunette on his left woke up shortly after he did and went to the balcony to admire the sunrise. Then, he waited for the green-haired war maiden sleeping on top of him to wake up since the crazy one on his right wouldn't wake up until some food was ready.

A few minutes later, Athena woke up and allowed Izuku to get out of bed to take a shower without making someone mad. So, Izuku went through his normal routine and got dressed in his school uniform before calling Inko to tell her that he was okay.

Once that was out of the way, he forced Eris into his mindscape before he went with the other two goddesses to UA's cafeteria for breakfast. They ordered about three full course meals each, except Izuku who went with an English-style breakfast which made the two goddesses seem a bit out of place considering that every other student barely took one meal for themselves.

Sitting down at a table, the three people let Eris go get her own food since she'd eat twice as much as the other two. "So... are there any irregularities in my body?" Izuku asked to break the silence at their table.

"What do you mean?" Amaterasu asked in response as she started to eat a bowl of miso soup.

"I already know that my arms still aren't fully healed, but there's something off about me. Even in my mindscape, there was something missing," he trailed off as he just played around with his food, mumbling a bit to himself.

"Hmm..." Athena hummed to herself before a small orb appeared in her hands, showing her Izuku's mindscape that was formed into multiple islands. "It seems your assumptions are correct. In fact, you lost your Body Function Supremacy quirk."

"What!? How!?" He exclaimed as he slammed his hands down on the table, drawing some attention from the people who were in the cafeteria.

A moment later, the attention seemed to go away as Izuku sat back down and looked at Athena who sat across from him. "Your False-Deity form seemed to need more than Divine Energy. Since we were healing you throughout that fight, your quirk was reverted back into energy to help manifest the form." Answered Athena before she started to eat some bacon.

"It'd be best to only use that form when you need it. We may never be sure how much energy you'll have to use so it'd be best to not risk any of your quirks," Amaterasu said as she finished her soup and moved onto her other meals.

At the same time, Eris sat down next to Izuku and immediately started to devour her ten plates of food, gaining looks of disgust from some UA students. Once the three goddesses finished eating, Izuku moved them into his mindscape as some of his classmates sat down with him.

On his immediate left was Sumiko Todoroki who was just a few centimeters shorter than him while Momo Yaoyorozu was on his immediate right. The two had a fairly sized breakfast as Kira Musubi, Mina Ashido, Denki Kaminari, Fumikage Tokoyamo, Eijiro Kirishima, and Rikido Sato all sat down at the same table.