Chapter 4

Hero's Beginning
A Few Tests

"Whether a fish lives in a clear stream or a water ditch, so long as it continues swimming forward, it will grow up beautifully."
~ Koro-Sensei (Assassination Classroom) ~

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic Speech
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Deities

~ School sucks... ~

After a nice time eating ice cream and a terrible time training, Izuku is getting ready for his day at UA. Though he knew Eris and Athena were still sleeping within his body since they would usually comment about something but was glad for it as he was dressed in UA's uniform and was making breakfast. Which immediately got the two goddesses out of his body and waiting at the dining table for whatever he made. That ended in a bunch of messy dishes which Inko had to sadly clean up while the two goddesses hid within Izuku and the latter was headed off to school.

The way to UA was quite boring for our protagonist, but he took the train while he conversed with Athena through a telepathic link between the two. By the time he got to UA, he could already tell he was lost before entering a building. At least, he was given a map and Athena was smart enough to memorize the way to Class 1-A which was still going to take Izuku a long time to memorize for himself.

Yet just outside the class, Izuku could already hear two people arguing. "Get your feet off the desk! Do you even care about the upper-classmen and heroes who used it!?" Asked an unfamiliar voice as Izuku opened the oversized door and saw that a tall, blue-haired guy was arguing with Katsuki. 'This can only end well...'

"I don't, but what sh***y school stuck a stick so far up your ass!?" He retorted as Izuku spotted two blobs of pink hair, but he only knew one.

"I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei Private Academy." He said a bit calmly as Izuku felt himself being grabbed from behind and turned around to see Ochaco.

Luckily, Izuku went by unnoticed by the two individuals as he sat in front of Kira but was behind Katsuki who still didn't notice him. Though Ochaco was across the classroom from them, that didn't matter as a black-haired man in a yellow sleeping bag walked into the room.

"Shut up and sit down," the man said lazily as he unzipped his sleeping bag and stood behind the podium. "I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa. Put these on and meet me at the P.E. field."

Once that was said, the entire class was given a uniform before they changed and headed to the P.E. field where Aizawa was standing there in baggy black clothes with a bunch of bandages around his neck. Everyone else was standing in a group next to people they knew, like how Izuku stood with Kira but as far away from Katsuki as he could.

"All of you will do the same tests you did in junior high, but with your quirks. Bakugo, throw this ball as far as you can. The only rule is that you cannot leave the circle." He said still tired as Katsuki walked to a circle on the ground and was handed a softball while Aizawa pulled out his phone.

Without a word, took an odd throwing stance where he used his right arm to throw while his left arm and leg just hanging in the air aimlessly. "DDDIIIEEE!!!" He yelled as he threw the ball with an explosion, making the ball fly out of sight.

"703.2 meters."

After that performance, most of the class burst into cheers and other forms of excitement performed by humans. Though Izuku, Kira, along with two other girls didn't seem to be excited at all. One of the two girls had black hair and matching eyes, though her body was... matured more than it should be. The other girl had red and white hair while her eyes were blue and grey, but she was a bit shorter than the other girl with slightly smaller sizes.