Chapter 6

Hero's Beginning
Trapped In A Corner

"Everyone has their own reason to fight! Sometimes, you have to settle it yourself or there's no way forward!"
~ Tatsumi (Akame Ga Kill) ~

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Telepathic or Electronic
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Deities

~ Hello Again! ~

The first week of school went by in a flash, Izuku actually learned everyone's names so he doesn't have to describe them with weird nicknames or uncomfortable adjectives. Along with that, he learned their quirks and a little about how they fight since Aizawa made them analyze the footage from the fights they had on the first day when he wanted to take a nap again. Though that did give Izuku the chance to sneak away for a few minutes to go to the P.E. field and work on adapting his fighting style for his new weapons and Solar Manipulation quirk, which seemed to be integrated to help his weapons more than actually being used on its own.

Currently, the Class of 1-A was all crazy about a new cafe that opened up since most of the girls were talking about their prince charming that were their waiters while the guys were talking about all the cute maids that were the waitresses. Despite Izuku ignoring the odd conversation topic, Athena decided to make a mental note about it for later.

Once all this weird talk settled down, everyone's eyes were on their ever-sleepy sensei as he walked into their class without his sleeping bag in sight, so all of them were naturally worried that something bad happened. 

"Well, I got my sleeping bag taken away," Aizawa calmly said as the board displayed a new message: Surprise Training Trip! "As the board says, we're going on a trip to one of UA's training buildings. *yawns* But first we have to decide on a class president and their vice."

The moment after he said that, everyone disregarded the field trip and started nominating themselves for the position. Though Izuku wanted to stay out of it, Athena needed to create some sort of order so Eris wouldn't be getting too powerful, leaving Izuku to yell in the class louder than anyone would expect.

"Everyone! Quiet down!" Izuku shouted as everyone shut up, well mostly everyone.

"Girls skirts should be 3 centimeters shorter!" Minoru shouted as Izuku pulled a gun out and aimed it at his head.

"Say that again and this trigger is being pulled," he threatened as Minoru shrank in fear and retreated to the corner. "Okay... let's do this like calm people and take a page from America's book without the stupidity and overweight concept. We'll just vote on who'll be class president." He said before turning to Momo who sat two seats behind him, with Sumiko Todoroki in between them. "Yaoyorozu-san, do you mind creating a basket and some slips of paper?" He asked as she shook her head and created the items he asked for.

Izuku placed the items on the podium while Aizawa watched the chaos that was Class 1-A, barely stopping himself from falling asleep on the dirty floor. A while later, Aizawa looked through all the votes and counted them up before announcing the most voted individuals.

"Your president with 4 votes is Izuku Midoriya," Aizawa said as Izuku slammed his head on his desk before looking out the window and thinking about jumping through it. "Your vice president is Momo Yaoyorozu with 2 votes."

The two individuals were congratulated before the class was sent to go change into their hero costumes, most of them wearing something visually appealing once again while Izuku still wore some casual clothes he's been seen wearing when he's hanging out with Tempi. But of course, there were problems... wait... there actually wasn't a problem with Class 1-A this time! It's a miracle!