I Do Too

Right. Real talk this time-I'm not sure if it'll affect anything but get this-I've just realised there's a fucking Mature content button that I should have turned on months ago when I wrote that one scene with Antonio. So I'm doing it now y'know, just in case this shit triggers flashbacks in some unknowing reader.

On a positive note-Thank you all for over 23,000 views and 1,500! C:

-Euphie

Alexis' POV.

"I...I'm sorry." Snow apologised almost immediately-That glaze of lust over his eyes had disappeared.

"No point crying over spilt milk." I caught my breath,"Besides...You're not half bad for a virgin."

His face heated up,"What the hell happened to me?"

"I don't know. Jesus, you're rough." My body ached like a bitch.

"I-I'm-"

"Shh." I hushed him,"It's fine. I want to know too. Why the did you freak out?"

"I...I just lost control. I nearly turned back to see you even though I knew I didn't have enough fuel to reach and would probably crash...When I got down, I got really pissed at my dad for no reason and when you came my...Something took over. I think Alyssa said something about inamor?"

"The festival? How's that related to you losing control?" I was confused.

"I don't know...I can't remember anything from before I...Took you."

My cheeks were tinted as I looked away, frowning,"Stop bringing that up. It's embarrassing for both of us. You literally just took me while your sister and father are probably in the house waiting on us."

"Sorry..."

"And stop apologising. I've already forgiven you."

"Sorr-" He froze as I shot him a look.

I felt a little guilty though-A sense of completeness coming over me as I stared at him.

"What time is it?" I asked as I slowly began to take in the sight of Snow in his full naked glory, my fingers softly tracing lines on his stomach.

"Uh..." He reached for his phone by the desk,"Two am."

I didn't know why but I felt like I could feel his emotions resonating with mine.

"Three hours? God, it felt like five minutes." I slowly sat up, looking down at my southern region where a small cloudy pool had formed.

"...I think we should take a shower. And clean up the sheets." Snow suggested shyly.

"S-sure." I was affected by some feeling that had appeared out of nowhere, suddenly feeling sheepish.

———

A warm bath together and a change of bedsheets later, Snow was piggybacking me downstairs since I could barely walk.

"You two done mauling each other's privates?" Alyssa grumbled, arms folded.

My face reddened as Snow sat me down on a chair, before pull out a chair to sit beside me,"Yes. Yes we are." Snow replied confidently.

I couldn't face her knowing that I literally had sex with her younger brother while she was downstairs.

"Good. Now listen up you two. You're probably fucking wondering why you're going mad for her tits and why you're going mad for his di-"

"I get the point!" Snow interrupted Alyssa's annoyed statement,"Could you just tell us?"