Typhon

Alexis' POV.

Typhon.

You are neither man nor god-A monstrous being that terrorises all, destroys all and encapsulates all.

'Crack!'

The pendant cracked as I heard a name that filled me with power, my veins pumped with energy as I put away the gamma.

This was it.

I had one chance.

If I failed here, I'd lose the game.

It'd be game over, you lose.

No extra lives, no resets, no save points.

"TYPHON!" I called out.

Boom...

'Krrrssk!'

Boom...

The world shook and vibrated, the world seemingly crumbling as I felt my body changing.

I grew ten times bigger, towering over all as hundreds of wings sprouted on my back.

My fingernails turned into claws as I felt my body resonating with the Heavens, Tartarus and Gaia.

The chants of the fallen souls, the ones thirsty for revenge thundered on.

Borne from Gaia and Tartarus, defy the Heavens-Reaching beyond!

Massacre the gods!

Kill all demons!

Man shall be decimated!

Avenge the fallen, avenge the angry!

Avenge the dead, avenge the furious!

My blood was boiling as I found myself with unimaginable power.

The world was at my fingertips.

"Die." I flicked my fingers, crushing nearly all humans as if they were scrap paper.

"AHAHAHAHA! YOU'VE AWOKEN MY DAUGHTER! HOW DOES IT FEEL? THAT POWER? THE STRENGTH THAT RUNS THROUGH YOUR VEINS?! DO YOU FEEL THAT INTOXICATING SENSE THAT FILLS EVERY INCH OF YOUR BEING?! I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THAT AND SO MUCH MORE! JOIN ME! TOGETHER, WE CAN DESTROY AND LORD OVER THIS WOR-"

BOOOOOOM!

I threw a punch at the insufferable man, the feeling of bones cracking as he was pummelled to the floor was ecstasy,"You ought to die."

I needed to kill.

I wanted to kill.

I had to kill.

This feeling-I didn't want it to end!

"Ahehehe...Hahahaha....HAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHA!" I let out a manical laugh as I flapped my hundreds of wings.

I clawed at the woman, throwing her kilometres away as I grinned maliciously.

"Alexis...Join..."

"Die! Die! Die! I'll destroy all of you!"

The chanting was like the beat of drums reverberating in my ears as I rampaged on.

Defile the gods of their deification!

Rip the wings of angels!

Make demons suffer the harshest of tortures!

Cast humanity into the void!

End the world!

End the galaxy!