Max X Reader (Highschool AU)

cursing and shit.

Ages: 17-18

//Third POV//

Hey kids, wanna know what is the biggest fucking hellhole?

School!

And even better, High-school!

Fuck!

This was all crossing the minds of each student of Campbell High, a public school nestled in the mountainy town of Sleepy Peak, New York.

Though, one girl tried her best to stay optimistic in all this madness.

Meet..well you, Y/n L/n.

Y/n tried to make the best out of all the bullshit that came across her in the school.

She was pretty for the most part, and one of the smarter ones out of the dumbasses in Campbell High.

Y/n put up with a lot of shit when it came to staying positive.

She had to deal with perverts catcalling her in the halls.

She had to ignore the snotty words by gossip girls, (she wasn't bullied, but just as talked about as much as everybody else).

The most annoying thing she had to deal with though, was a certain boy she had to sit next to in Technology.

His name was Max, and Max, ohohohoho, Max was a fucking asshole.

Wanna take a peek?

No?

Well too bad.

———

"Yo, Y/n," Max whispered to Y/n.

She ignored him, trying to focus on the string of Python code she was writing for a passing grade.

"Y/n," He repeated.

Y/n sighed, "What?"

"Can you help me out with this?"

'Okay, think about this Y/n. If you help Max, he might leave you alone, but you'll be burning bridges with Sebastian. If you don't help him, he'll probably harass you for the rest of senior year,' You thought hard about this.

Sebastian was one of Y/n's closest friends.

When Y/n first told the Indonesian that she sat next to Max, Sebastian almost threw up in his mouth.

Sebastian despised Max, hating everything about him and told you that he was a good for nothing douchebag.

If Sebastian found out about this, he would flip.

"Okay, What do you need help with?"

"Well, I kinda needed you to right down this set of numbers," Max requested.

You raised an eyebrow, "Does this even have anything to do with programming?"

"To be honest, no. Can you just do this for me?"

"*Sigh* Fine. What are the numbers?" You sighed and took out a pen and paper.

"334," Max began.

You wrote the numbers down and he continued.

"4790."

This was a weird string of numbers.

Y/n wondered what they were for.

"So why do you need this anyway?" You handed the paper to him, curious.