MysticGamerGirl16 x Tsundere! Cuphead

-Requested by MysticGamerGirl16 -

Breana walked down the street to her bus stop and saw Her Best Friend -Cuphead - waiting for her, tapping his foot impatiently.

"It's about time you showed up!" He whined.

"Sorry, I woke up a bit late," Breana apologized.

"Ugh, it's fine," Cuphead sighed and rolled his eyes.

Cuphead was, well, his name first of all. He was a short, Cup head-ed  fellow with a bad temper, but he could never stay mad at Breana.

The bus soon came and they sat together.

"Where's Mugman?" Breana asked referring to Cuphead's brother.

"He wanted to drive to school today, I think it's a waste of gas but eh, that's me," Cuphead explained.

They soon arrived at Inkwell Isle High.

This high school housed all kinds of toons, of course, there still are humans.

You got the bad boys; King Dice and 'The Devil'- Seniors.

The Divas; Cala Maria, Sally Stageplay , Baroness Von Bon Bon, and Rumor HoneyBottoms- All Seniors.

The Nerds; Hilda Berg - Junior , Dr. Kahl - Senior, Dijimmi The Great- Junior, Cagney Carnation- Junior, Wally Warbles- Softmore, Beppi The Clown - Junior.

The Outcasts; The Rootpack- Freshmen, Betty Beat (she's an unused Cuphead boss that was part of the Root pack) - Freshman, Captain Brineybeard - Softmore , Grim Matchstick - Junior, Goopy Le Grande - Senior, Mugman- Junior.

And then there's Cuphead and  Breana, they don't fit in any of these categories, they are both seniors and they are themselves.

Mugman only fits in that category of being an outcast because he tries too hard to fit in.

Breana's first class was Gym, and so was Cuphead's, actually, all  Breana's classes were the same as Cuphead's which was great for him.

Why?

Cuphead has a big crush on Breana.

In fact, this day, he decided to confess to her.

***At Lunch***

Cuphead And Mugman were sitting at a table waiting for Breana.

She soon arrived at the table and when she did Mugman stood up.

"What's wrong, mug?" She asked.

"It's nothing, I just wanted to give you two," He paused, "Alone time~"

Mugman was obviously referring to Cuphead's crush on Breana and caught on to it immediately.

"SHUT UP!" Cuphead yelled.

"You know it's true,Breana~," Mugman teased.

"KYS!!" Cuphead hissed.

"Hey, calm down. Even if he's your brother, you shouldn't say that," Breana patted his back making his muscles relax and red splash on Cuphead's face.

"*sigh* You're right," Cuphead admitted.

"Hey Breana," Cuphead Said.

"Yeah," she answered.

"Later, at like 3:00, can you meet me at the cherry tree on the farthest hill in this schooo courtyard?" Cuphead asked her.

"Sure," Breana smiled.

Cuphead wanted the confession to be at the cherry tree for one reason.

Cuphead believes in the school legend about the Cherry Blossom tree.

It goes as follows;

'On A Friday afternoon on 3:00, under the cherry blossom tree on the farthest hill, if you confess to your crush, they are sure to accept.'

(That was ripped from Yandere Simulator ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚  )

***At the tree***

Cuphead stood, eagerly waiting for his lucky lady to arrive.

Soon enough, Breana arrived.

"Breana, I have something to tell you," Cuphead began to speak.

"What's up?" Breana Asked.

Cuphead took Breana by her soft hands.

"I..I.." He stammered, "I l-like you, like, like-like you."

Breana gasped for a second and then smiled.

"Cuphead, I like-like you too," Breana accepted him.

He gathered up all his courage and then smooched her on the lips and let it last for a whole minute, just like his dreams.

Breana was surprised at first but soon melted into the kiss, to his surprise.

"I love you,Breana," Cuphead smiled holding his fair lady.

"I love you too, Cuppy." Breana smiled back.

The End.