Summary

Ayden was just a normal teenager who lived a boring life. He lost his parents when he was young. He's learned to survive on his own and expects nothing good to come out of his life. One day at the library, he finds a book in a room and ends up traveling to inside of the book. He ends up at the castle and becomes a priest to save the world. He continues to doubt everything he has accomplished to save this world. One problem is that he is actually a.............

Willow meets interesting people and falls in love. Her lover hurts her badly and doesn't understand what to do next. Something seemed off when she took up a sword to fight a companion. Soon enough, something happens that causes Willow to have a change of heart. Or does it change something else?

Just a reminder to my readers:

I DO NOT ALLOW TRANSLATIONS in this story, in any language or dialect.. DO NOT COPY THIS STORY AND DO NOT POST THIS IN ANY WEBSITES..

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental..

The UPLOADING, SCANNING, and DISTRIBUTION of this book in any form or by any means – including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise - without the permission of the author is ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.