"Now won't you look at that. You have made false accusations about a girl who has stayed here for about a month." William stood, "Does anyone else have to make false accusations about anyone? Our only saving grace has left us because of this guard and his false truth. Do you really want our world to burn and perish? It looks like a few of you are on the other side of this-" William was cut off by the blinding light that came from the heavens. Ayden's body slowly descended from the sky.

"Willow told me what happened. She spoke a few words and I decided it would be best if she stayed at my home for a bit to calm down. I do not think she wants to become the Priestess that's supposed to save this world anymore," Ayden took in a breath, "I will not be staying long. I just came here to gather her things. I am truly sorry. Do not wait for someone to come from the heavens." Ayden turned towards the door and walked towards his old room. He grabbed the bag of Willow's things and reopened the book. He returned to the real world.

Willow let out a sigh. She knew the secret was bound to come out. She would go back and tell them the truth of her secret. Just one day in the near future.

And that near future was closer than anyone would think...

***

Ayden packed the bag he was taking back into the book. It was the week he shared his secret. He opened the book and arrived at the castle. He read the book to be updated about everything that was going on in that world.

"Welcome back stranger." Ayden turned and saw Kyle standing there.

"Hey." Ayden put the book in his bag and began to take a few steps backwards.

"Where you going?" Kyle jumped down from the tree and into the window.

"I'm going to my room. Uhh... meet me in the mirror room in ten minutes I need to tell you something. I gotta go." Ayden turned and began to sprint towards his room. He passed Philip.

"Ayden! Your back!"

"Yeah. Mirror room in ten!" Ayden continued to sprint down the halls of the castle. He slowed down once he got to William's room. He knocked a few times and waited for a reply. "William? If your there, I need to speak with you. I'll be in the mirror room." Ayden turned the corner and walked into his room. He dropped his bag on the ground and looked around the room. The room looked like it hasn't been touched since he last came here to retrieve the bag.

He walked out of the room and began heading towards the mirror room. Once he opened the door, Kyle, Philip and William were already in the room.

"I thought I said ten minutes. Not five." Ayden sighed.

"Well, we couldn't wait ten. We want to know what you brought us here."

"Yeah. Why did you call us here?"

"I thought it was time for you guys to know my secret. I wasn't ready when I first came to this world. Or the second. Or third. Or fourth. But the fifth. This time I will tell you. Right now." Ayden took in a breath. "I play two roles in both this world and mine."

"That's your secret?" Kyle spoke.

"Let me finish. The roles I play are my brothers," She took out the eye contacts, "and my own." She pulled off the wig and let her blond hair fall down her back. She blinked a few times and looked at the guys who stood in front of her.

"Wait. So your saying that you hid your identity?" Kyle scratched his head.

"Yes and no. I made obvious points that I was both Ayden and Willow." Willow pointed out.

"How did you..." Philip looked away.

"I'm sorry." Willow closed her eyes.

"I thought you were two separate people." Philip began to laugh.

"It doesn't matter anymore. I'm okay with you dressing up as a guy or a girl, just as long as your you." William walked up to Willow and place a hand on her shoulder.

"Okay." She smiled at him.

***

Some time had passed since the day she told them her true identity to only Kyle, Philip and William. Nobody else knew that secret. She continued to dress up as both herself and Ayden to attend events and meetings. She couldn't go if she was female. She accepted the guards apology and William let her choose what to do with him. She spent most of her time alone. The rest of the time, she kept her promise with Philip and spent time with him, and also with William. She hadn't forgotten about his engagement request.

Rain fell from the sky for days and Willow still went out. She enjoyed the sound of the rain as it hit the top of the umbrella she was under. She loved everything about the rain. She walked down the abandoned dirt roads and felt like something was calling her. She walked by the stream began to feel something wrong. She turned her head to the left and saw something lying on the ground. She began to walk cautiously over to the thing on the ground. Once she got closer, she realized it wasn't an object, but a little boy who had white hair. Willow could tell the little boy was hurt and needed someone to help. She couldn't just leave him to die. She quickly picked him up and wrapped her scarf around him. She heard shouts and screams not far from where she stood and the shouts seemed to be getting closer. She stood and began to quickly return to the castle with the child in her arms.

She entered the castle and dropped her umbrella. She began to run towards her room. She needed to treat his wounds and his growing fever.