Willow awakened to the morning sun shining through the window. Willow wrapped her arms around Yoshiro and draped a leg over him. His tail came into her sight and she grabbed his tail. She wanted to feel how soft it was. It was way softer than she thought it would be. She sat up and began rubbing his tail on her cheek. An hand grabbed her arm and pulled her back down into the bed. Yoshiro pinned her down.

"Don't touch my tail. Or something bad will happen." Yoshiro's cheeks were a bit red.

"What will happen? It's soft." Willow smiled.

"It's sensitive." He brought his lips down to hers. Willow wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Time to get up." Willow pushed Yoshiro and got off the bed. She grabbed a towel Yoshiro got her and went to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped in after undressing.

Yoshiro made breakfast for her and cleaned up his house. He didn't know if Willow liked him the way he liked her. He knew that it was wrong to fall in love with a human. He had to stop liking her. He knew he had to return her back home. He told himself that after breakfast, he would take her home.

Willow wiped her hair with a cloth and sat at the table Yoshiro had fixed.

"What's this?" Willow pointed to the plate that sat in front of her.

"I made breakfast for you." Yoshiro sat across from her.

"Thank you." She smiled. Yoshiro didn't smile back. Her beautiful smile was going to be gone later. He wouldn't be able to see it ever again. He watched her eat the food. Her beautiful eyes shined as she ate.

"Willow. Let's go somewhere later. Together." He said. Willow looked up at him. She knew that something bad was going to happen by his expression. She swallowed the food in her mouth and spoke.

"What's going on? What's wrong Yoshiro?" Willow began to reach over the table.

"It's nothing. I'm just still tired I guess." He smiled. She knew he lied. She knew he didn't want to talk about it, so she didn't say anything else.

***

Yoshiro began to carry Willow in his arms. He held her tightly. He didn't want to take her home, but it was for the best. She still had things to do, and he would be alone again.

"Yoshiro, where are we going?" Willow began to look down and around.

"I'm taking you somewhere." Yoshiro couldn't tell her where.

"Tell me. I want to know." Willow closed her eyes and tightened her arms around Yoshiro's neck.

"I can't. You'll find out when we get there." Yoshiro sighed. Yoshiro began to descend from the sky.

"Your taking me back? What if I said I don't want to be back yet? You didn't ask me if I wanted to come back to the castle. Why?" Willow didn't want to leave him alone. She wanted to stay with him.

"You needed to come back. You have people looking for you." Yoshiro placed her on the ground after landing.

"I don't want to come back. Not yet." Willow wrapped her arms around Yoshiro.

"Willow..." Yoshiro placed a hand under her chin and made her look up. He placed a kiss on her lips. "Don't forget me." He began to leave.

"Yoshiro!" Willow didn't want him to leave.

Kyle rounded the corner and saw Willow staring up into the sky. He looked where her gaze was going and saw nothing.

"Willow!" Kyle shouted. Willow turned and quickly wiped her eyes.

"Hey Kyle." She smiled at him.

"Where have you been?" Kyle walked up to her.

"Exploring. I've been through the lands. I also found a place to stay at while I was gone." Willow wasn't going to tell him the whole truth. He didn't need to know the full truth.

"Oh. What happened to your bag? Did you bring one?" Kyle looked around her.

"What? Oh. Yeah. I saw a few people who needed clothes more than I did, so I gave them my bag of clothes. I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll talk to you later, okay?" Willow smiled before she walked away.

She sat in her room and stared out the window. She wondered if she was ever going to see Yoshiro again. She sighed and knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to get back to Yoshiro. She didn't know exactly where she was going to go, but she had a good guess of where he was located.

She began to gather a few things before heading out to find Yoshiro. She opened her room door and peered out to see if anyone was there. She began to run through the halls until she jumped out the window and into a tree.

She put her hood on and climbed out of the tree. She slowly walked through the deep forest.

The presence of someone seeped into the darkness. She slowly looked around the forest. She's never felt this aura before. She wasn't sure if it was safe or dangerous. She felt a sense of both. She slowly backed up and against a tree. A hand grabbed her wrist and she was very alarmed. She looked up and saw a man with half of his face covered with a scarf staring at her. He had cold mismatched colored eyes. One yellow and one silver. She began to pulled herself in another direction to try to get away from him. She was pushed against the the tree and she closed her eyes out of reflex.

"Don't do what you think would save you. And don't act innocent." He whispered in a low voice. The man removed his mask and pressed his lips on hers. He pushed the drug into her lips. She struggled to push him off, but fell unconscious before she could do anything. He put the scarf back to cover his face and picked up her limp body. He began to carry her body through the thick forest.