Ayden was barely scarred from the whip. The only scars that appeared, was on his face. After the guards left, Ayden began to untie the rope around his wrists. It was easier than he though it would be. He grabbed his bag from the corner of the room and prayed that he would be able to get out of this book right now. He reached into his bag and grabbed the book that was locked. He unlocked the book with the key he had hidden on himself and took out a small charm. He had another one at home just like it. He put the book back into his bag. He took in a breath of air.

"Return me to the place I call home." He whispered. Light shined from the charm and blinded him just like before. Once he opened his eyes, he was in his home with the book at his feet. He sighed and picked up the opened book. He closed the book and placed it in a drawer. He began to walk to his shower after grabbing a towel. He began to think about Kyle and William. Maybe they would be worried about him. Maybe not. He didn't know if he wants to go back or not.

He let the hot water run down his body. He was glad they hadn't found out his secrets. Maybe he could trust them. He didn't know how he felt about the real world and the book. He would go back. Someday. He decided he would return.

***

William had locked Ayden up for his own reasons. Even after knowing that the priestess that was destined to come was actually a boy, William couldn't get rid of those feelings he had developed from the stories and myths. He didn't want his own brother taking the one he loves away from him. He had Ayden now, and he wasn't going to give him away to his brother.

William sat alone in his room doing paperwork. He didn't enjoy doing paperwork at all, but was has to be done, has to be done. He opened a drawer and took out the pin he had stolen from Ayden's bag. He loved everything about it. He's never seen anything like it before. He wondered if Ayden had noticed something was missing. He placed the pin in his shirt pocket and began walking out of his room. He walked past many rooms and staircases.

"William! The prisoner escaped!" A guard rushed up to William and bowed.

"What?! How?!" William began to run to the room Ayden was supposed to be locked in. "How did he escape?"

"We don't know, sir. We secured the doors and windows multiple times. We don't know how the prisoner escaped." A guard said.

"Find him. And find him fast!" William shouted.

"Yes, sir!" The guards bowed and ran around the castle to find Ayden; who has gone missing.

Kyle began to drag his feet on the ground. He had been searching for Ayden for hours. He was worn out. He stopped by a river on his way back to the castle and took a drink. Something caught his eye a few yards down from the spot he was crouching at. He stood and began walking towards the object on the ground. He picked up the cloth and inspected it. He brought it up to his nose and smelled the cloth. He immediately knew that it was Ayden's. Ayden has been here. He ran back to the castle and tried to find his brother.

"William! I found something that'll-" Kyle stopped mid-sentence when a sword was placed near his throat.

"Kyle. Where did Ayden go?" William said.

"I don't know where he went. Can you put the blade down?" Kyle took a step back.

"Where did he go?" William lowered the blade and sighed.

"I found this by the river. It'll help us find out where he is." Kyle held the blanket up. William laughed.

"Are you trying to make a fool out of me? Did you not just take that from Ayden's bag and act like you haven't seen him?" William pointed his blade at his brother.

"No. I'm seriously trying to find Ayden. Wait. Was he here? Did he come back?" Kyle looked at his brother with alarm.

"Yes. He did come back for his beanie. I, of course offered him to stay here and he agreed. I turned for a minute and when I looked back, he was gone. I don't understand where he went. I thought you came and took him away." William threw his sword across the floor and walked to sit on the throne.

"Where did he go? I'm worried about him now." Kyle rubbed the back of his neck.