"Willow! Watch out!" Kyle blocked Willow as an arrow flew by.

"Thanks. But I don't need your protection." Willow rolled her eyes and ran towards the man. She brought her dagger deep into his stomach. "Be ready to fight. More are coming. I can head their footfalls. Around sixty men are headed our way. Someone throw me a sword."

"Here." Solomon held a sword out to Willow and she smiled.

"Thanks." She unsheathed the sword and closed her eyes. "They're here." Willow smiled. Men came running around the corner with swords and other weapons in their hands.

"Get the girl!" One shouts.

"I'm sure you don't mean me?" Willow stared at the man. The group paused as they looked at Willow.

"It's her. Get her."

"You sure?" Willow tilted her head as she looked at the men with a wide grin.

"It's an act. She's truly scared." One shouts. Kyle, Destan, Jack, Philip and the others began to fight those around them.

"Am I? Then I must be a good actress because I don't feel scared at all." Willow flipped the sword in her hand. "I don't want to kill, but if I have to, I will." Willow closed her eyes. A man began running towards her with a dagger in hand. Willow moved the sword in a swift motion; instantly injuring the man. "Who's next?" Willow tightened her grip on the sword.

"Get her!" The man yelled. The few around her, ran towards her with their weapons held high.

"I see." Willow smiled. Willow brought her sword down and injured the men one by one. The one who looked like their leader shook in fear. The man could sense her bloodlust aura. He could also see her bloodlust in her eyes as she glared at him.

"He said you were weak." The man gripped his sword with both of his hands. Willow narrowed her eyes.

"And who might've told you this? Who is the he you speak of? I'm not scared to kill people. I never was to begin with. I'm sick of people like you. I honestly feel bad for the situation you put yourself in. Do you want to talk about who sent out orders to capture or kill me?" She pointed her blade at the man standing in front of her. The man stared at her in shock. "Hm. Not talking? I don't need you then. Bye." She drove a dagger into the pit of his stomach. She turned her head to look at her followers fight off the other men. Something flew by and cut her cheek. She looked around to see the man who brought her in here, standing with a gun in his hand; aiming at her. "Your not dead yet?" She pulled out her small gun and aimed at the man. She slowly walked towards him and pressed the gun on his neck. She could feel his Adam's apple moved as he swallowed. She tilted her head and smiled. "Too bad." She laughed as she pulled the trigger.

"Willow! Willow! Get a hold of yourself! What's wrong with you?" William rushed over to Willow and shook her shoulders. Willow fell to the ground.

"Willow." Kyle walked over to her.

"Get away from me!" She yelled and pushed William away from her.

"Willow, what's wrong?"

"Your wrong. All of you are wrong. I'm sick of you men trying to take my heart. I don't need you guys who is trying to get me. I'll take my leave." Willow stood and walked away.

"What are you talking about?" Jack asked. Willow stopped.

"Don't think I'm dumb. I can see through everything. I see through your actions and I can see through your hearts. Despicable men. And don't follow me. I can't help your world anymore." Willow began to walk again. Takumi followed Willow and glanced backwards to see the others feeling ashamed.

"Where's the kind Willow?!" Philip called out.

"She gone. Devoured by her other half. And like I said before. Don't judge people based on looks. And don't judge people by the way you think of them." Willow narrowed her eyes. "Solomon." Willow called out.

"I follow my master whenever, wherever. I follow your actions." Solomon bowed his head.

"Let's go." Willow walked down the hall with Takumi and Solomon at her side. Elias soon followed. He knew he'd get nowhere without his only brother beside him.

"I thought we were comrades." Philip looked at Willow. She stopped and sighed.

"Comrades? You thought we were comrades?" Willow laughed, "You and your jokes! We were never comrades. You were the one who set my home on fire, weren't you? You were the one who made me lose everything. Funny that you don't remember. Or maybe you do, and you don't want to admit it. There's something wrong with all of you men." Willow walked through the doors and left the sight behind her.

"Willow." Destan whispered.

"Willow... Willow... Willow. Willow!" Philip yelled out her name.

"It's no use. She won't come back."

Destan, Jack, Kyle, William and Philip all ran back to the castle to try and catch Willow before she packed up her things, but her things were already gone. They soon began to search for Cedric, but never found him.