"Who the hell are you?!" Jack yelled as he pointed at Takumi.

"Jack. This is Takumi. He's the one who saved me from the cliff." Willow sighed. The guys in the room blinked to see if they were seeing things. Especially Destan. Once they saw she was actually there, they ran up to her; except Destan. They all were about to wrap their arms around her, but then looked at Destan. They all instantly rubbed the back of their necks.

"We missed you. A lot." Kyle looked away.

"Y-Yeah! Don't disappear on us again, okay?" Jack let out an awkward laugh.

"What's wrong with you guys? Why are you acing all awkward?" Willow blinked.

"W-we aren't! What are you talking about? We are acting like we always do!" Jack patted her head. Willow crossed her arms.

"Mhmm. Sure you are. You never patted my head before." Willow grabbed his wrist.

"Your right! I'm sorry." Jack bowed his head and walked away. Willow watched as they walked away one by one.

"Weirdos."

***

Willow let out a sigh as she sagged her shoulders. She tied her hair into a bun and closed her eyes.

She felt arms wrap around her and she tensed up. She turned and saw Takumi. She let out a long relieved sigh.

"What?" Takumi whispered in her ear.

"I though you were someone else. I thought you were- Hey! Stop!" She covered her ear after Takumi nibbled on it. "No touching. I don't like you touching me."

"Can I touch you if I was a child?" Takumi whispered.

"What? No-" Takumi transformed into a small child. "Aww. Your so cute!" Her eyes lit up as she saw Takumi as a child. She crouched down and smiled.

"A man doesn't like being called cute." Little Takumi crosses his arms.

"But your a child right now." Willow couldn't help but keep the smile on her face. She brung little Takumi into her arms and rubbed his head. "Your so cute... hm? Your ears are softer than Yoshiro's."

"Enough." Takumi changed back to his regular form. "Men don't like being called cute." Willow couldn't take away the smile from her face.

"I'd prefer any form of you." She stood up from the ground and ruffled his hair. "Maybe." She sighed and walked past Takumi.

"Yoshiro is engaged." Takumi followed Willow and hugged her from behind.

"I know. I went through his memories when he slept. I figured he would tell me, but he never did. I thought he loved me. I guess I was wrong." Willow shrugged and placed a hand on Takumi's arm. "But maybe... he didn't want to tell me because he... didn't want to... marry."

"You still love him, don't you?" Takumi placed his head on hers. Willow wasn't sure how to answer, so she kept silent. Takumi sighed, "I won't let him take you from me. I'll get you to not love him anymore." He placed a kiss on her head.

"I guess I still love him." She felt her knees weaken.

"I need you to love me." Takumi let her go and walked beside her to her room. Willow felt flustered. She had no clue why. She never felt this way when she was alone with him before. She turned her head to see if anyone was walking down the hall.

"Where is everyone?" She began to mentally panic.

"Willow. Are you alright?" Takumi looked at her before putting his hands on her cheeks to see her face. She felt her knees start to shake. She pushed herself away from Takumi to put some distance between them.

"I'm fine! D-don't worry about me! Ha ha ha!" She faced the opposite direction of him. Takumi watched her movements. He knew that she never did this before. "I'm going to my room to rest! See you later!"

"Willow!" Takumi shouted and grabbed her wrist. Her body stiffened.

"Please don't touch me!" She shut her eyes. Takumi instantly let her arm go. He felt rejected. Maybe she didn't like him anymore. Maybe she liked someone who was here and didn't want to be seen with him. Kyle turned the corner.

"Willow! Don't forget about the small party tonight. You have to drink at least once with us." Kyle waved to Willow.

"R-right! I won't forget! I-I'm going now!" She ran down the hall and entered her room.

"What's up with her?" Kyle shook his head after staring at her door. Takumi narrowed his eyes. Maybe he was the one she liked.

"Hey you. Who are you to her?" Takumi asked.

"Me? I don't know. A friend I guess." Kyle shrugged.

Not him. Takumi thought. If it was, he would reject her... right?