Willow pinned her hair up and climbed a tree.

"What are you doing?" Leon asked.

"Looking how far we are from the next town. Stop asking questions. Maybe I should've left you back there and taken off." Willow let out a sigh.

"What do you mean back there?! I would've found you and gotten my stuff back before I died." Leon shouted up at her.

"Oh yeah," she jumped out of the tree and landed in front of him, "here." She placed his things in his hands. "You can leave if you want to. I won't let you come anymore if you don't want to." Willow smiled and showed gentleness.

"Um. Okay. I'm going back home then." Leon gripped the sack.

"Bye." Willow jumped down the short cliff and slid down.

"You'll be okay without me?" He shouted as she slid down.

"Yeah! I'll be fine! Go home like you said you wanted to!" She shouted back. "I can't shout at you all day, you know! I got people to find!" Willow began to sprint towards the village.

"Okay! Bye!" Leon turned and began to walk home.

Willow rolled her eyes. She knew she should've just let him stay in his village. She was being selfish. Willow looked throughout the village and tried to feel the spirits aura. She couldn't feel it anymore. She sighed and turned back towards the way she came.

"Hey you!" Willow turned to see a man shouting at her.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Yeah. Can you come here?" The man motioned her to come. She walked over to the man and fluttered her lashes.

"How can I help you sir?" She asked. The man let out a loud laugh.

"I can't believe you actually came over here." The man said.

"What do you mean?" Willow held her hands together and looked up at the man.

"Your so innocent and absent-minded." He let out another throaty laugh. He stopped laughing and grabbed her wrist.

"Is that what you think of me?" Willow smiled and let out a little laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" The man had a furious look on his face.

"I'm laughing at what you think of me. Never trust first impressions." She kicked him where no man wants to be kicked and punched his face. "Don't try playing this trick on anyone anymore. You'll pay the price soon enough." Willow turned and walked away.

"You'll pay for this!" The man yelled in pain.

"I know." Willow let out a sigh. She walked further into town. She wondered if anything here was any good. She looked at the stands and stores down the road. She let out a shriek when she was pulled into an ally by the arm.

"Hey miss lovely. I saw your act out there. How about acting with me?" The man pushed her against the wall.

"No thanks." She rolled her eyes.

"Put down the strong armor. Show me how scared you are right now. Show me what your emotions are. I could do anything to you." The man whispered as he slid his hand on her thigh.

"I'm not scared. I don't see a point in being scared. Oh. And stop touching me, pervert." She slapped his hand off her thigh. "My body isn't a toy. You can't play with me. I'm not someone you can play with." Willow ducked under his arm and walked out of the ally.

"What if I didn't want to play? What if I was serious?" The man followed her.

"I wouldn't care if you were serious or not." Willow rolled her eyes.

"Are you a foreigner? I've never seen your color of hair before."

"I'm not answering." She turned down a road.

"Why not?" He wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Get away from me!" She pushed him and began to run. She ran into the apple orchard. He followed her. He lost sight of her and looked around. She sighed. "Your looking too low!" She shouted from above.

"How'd you get in a tree? Are you stuck?" The man looked up in the tree.

"No." She jumped down. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Can you stop?" She tried pushing him away, but his arms just tightened.

"I like you, my princess." The man kept her in his arms.

"Now your giving me more names?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yes. I want you." He kisses her hair.

"Umm. No thanks." She finally pushed him away. "I think I've figured it out."

"What?"

"I've figured out who you are. Your hiding your aura because you knew someone was coming, didn't you? Jack, right?" Willow crosses her arms. The color drained from his face. He walked around Willow.

"Maybe."

"You are. Your the one with the power to shield, right? You don't want to follow the rules, right? You believe that you choose what you do and when you do it." Willow turned towards him.

"Someone's been doing their research." He moved closer to her.

"I'll be leaving. You can come if you want to. I need to go back to the castle."

"Why not stay here? You can make home here."

"No thanks. I have others waiting for me back at the castle. And the castle isn't my home." She jumped and picked an apple from the tree. "See ya."

"I'm coming with you!" He shouted.

"Fine by me." She took a bite from the apple. She began walking into the forest.

"Why do you carry a sword? Men are only supposed to carry swords."

"Then how am I supposed to protect myself?" Willow turned her head to look at Jack.

"Me. You have me here."

"No thanks." Willow sighed and rolled her eyes.

"What if I broke your sword?" Jack asked.

"Go ahead. And I'll break something you don't want broken." Willow let out.

"What do-.... oh. Never mind." Jack looked away.

"Yeah." Willow let out a short laugh.