*Weeks later*

"You and your brother are so alike." Willow laughed.

"How much longer are you going to compare me to him?" Takumi got pissed. He was tired of her comparing him to his brother.

"What?" Willow looked at him as he walked over to her. He pushed Willow down against the wooden floor and pinned her down.

"I don't want to be compared to him anymore. I just want you to forget him. I want you to be mine. I want you to stop talking about my stupid brother. Everything you say is related to Yoshiro. Stop thinking of him for once and look at me. Think about me." Takumi yelled. He kissed Willow. "Think of me... and only me."

"Tak-"

"I want you to be mine and only mine." He kissed her again. His lips were forceful against hers. The kiss was rough, but soft at the same time. The kiss was hot and steamy, but cold and frozen at the same time.

Willow pulled her arm out of his grip and pushed his face away from hers. He didn't know. He didn't know anything. She looked away and bit her lip. She wasn't sure if she should say anything to him. She looked back and opened her lips to say something. Nothing came out. There was something in his eyes that made her freeze. Pain. Jealousy. Anger.

"You make me hold all my feelings in and make me be patient. You make me wait and wait. You make me show you nothing. You make me hold in these things. When are you going to let me free? When are you going to let me touch you? You drive me crazy. You make my heart pound when your near. You make me feverish when you touch me. You know how I feel, and yet, you still talk only about Yoshiro." Takumi looked away and began to stand. Willow got a hold of his arm and kept him in the position they were in. She looked away and felt terrible for doing this to him.

"Then-... then don't hold anything in anymore." She looked back at him to finish what she was going to say, but his lips were connected to hers. Her eyes widened and she pushed him away. "Let me finish."

"Sorry."

"These past few weeks, I felt like I was growing fond of you. Not because your similarities of your brother, but because of who you are. Maybe I've grown this way because of your brother." She watched him as she continued. "When I first met you, I knew that something was wrong. I wasn't sure what it was, so I ignored it. After meeting you when Yoshiro told me he didn't need me, I still wasn't sure what it was. So, I thought because you are related to Yoshiro, I was comfortable with you. When you kissed me when I woke up, I knew that it felt wrong. I can't explain why I feel this way, but I can't return the love your giving me." Willow's eyes began to water.

"You can't return my feelings? Why?" He whispered. "What was your relationship with Yoshiro?" Takumi asked.

"I don't know. I didn't define the relationship. Neither did he."

"Where did he touch you?" Takumi began to wrapped his arms around her.

"N-nowhere." She looked away.

"Then, I'll just touch you everywhere." Takumi began to kiss Willow where he though Yoshiro might've touched.

"Yoshiro. No." Willow struggled under his body. "S-stop." She pushed him away. She sat up and wrapped her arms around herself. "D-don't touch me." She didn't look in his direction. Takumi let out a sigh.

"Alright. Just let me hold you in my arms. Tonight. And every night." Takumi stared at her.

"Every night?!"

"Yes. Every night." Takumi crossed his arms.

***

The guys worried about Willow ever since they found out the story from Leon. They weren't sure if they could trust his story at first, but Leon had a witness. A young woman; somewhere in her twenties, had seen what happened.

They tried to find the fox demon Leon had seen, but it didn't work. They couldn't find any demons that matched the description. Everyone ran once they heard the word 'demon'.

"I'm done! I can't do this anymore! I'm giving up on her! This is too stressful." Cedric rolled his eyes. He never wanted to be a part in this anyways.

"You never had to include yourself since you don't actually like her." Kyle was annoyed by Cedric. Cedric rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I'll be going then." Cedric walked out of the room.

"I wish we could already find her. This is so stressful." Philip ruffled his own hair.

"It is. But she's important, and if we don't find her soon, we could be doomed." William laid out a different map.

"How many maps have we looked at?" Jack asked; scratching the back of his neck.

"Twenty-three." Kyle hit the pen in his hand against the table.

"Ugh! This is taking too long. Where do you think she could be? We have no idea where she could be. We looked through all of the maps of the land at least twice in four months." Philip threw himself on the ground. He was exhausted from the lack of sleep.

"I'm sure she'll come back if she can." Destan flipped through a book.

And Destan was right. Willow climbed through the window and Takumi followed.

"Hey guys! Sorry to worry you." Willow let out a nervous laugh.

"Who the hell are you?!" Jack yelled and pointed towards Takumi.