Yoshiro sat in a tree and watched the clouds in the sky slowly move. His own words continued to ring in his ears.

I don't need you anymore...

He didn't mean those words. He didn't mean to hurt willow with those words. He closed his eyes and let a breath out. He saw Willow when his eyes were closed. When he opened his eyes, Willow wasn't there.

He wished he could be with Willow. He yearned to be near her just once again. He wanted to touch her pale skin. He wanted to kiss her soft lips. He wanted to stare in her beautiful eyes. He wanted to hold her in his arms once again, but he couldn't. He knew that Willow would now hate him. Since he knew that Willow hated him, he hated himself. He didn't feel like doing anything because of what he had just done. He would never get to see her anymore.

"Soooo..... I heard you broke things off with Willow." The voice rang in his ear.

"Yeah. You happy now? Will you not hurt her now?" Yoshiro tightened his fist.

"Oh. Yes I will. Once she receives punishment for touching my things." She wrapped her arms around Yoshiro's neck.

"You told me that you wouldn't hurt her." Yoshiro pulled away.

"I won't. You will." A wicked smile was placed on her face.

"Your so cruel, Amelia." Yoshiro couldn't hurt Willow. He loved her.

"I am not. I'm just setting things right. Your my precious love and I won't let anyone hurt my love," Amelia walked over to Yoshiro and placed her hand on his chest, "now let's go home. Is that alright my hubby?"

"Don't call me that, Snake." Yoshiro wrapped an arm around Amelia and flew up into the air.

***

Kyle walked by Willow's room. He let out a sigh and walked into a room. William, Philip, Destan and Cedric were all there.

"What happened with Willow. I haven't seen her for a few days. Weeks even." Kyle says.

"She locked herself in her room." Philip let sigh.

"I miss seeing her smile." Cedric threw a flower out the window.

"I miss seeing her. It's been a while since I've spoken to her." William walked around the room. Destan didn't say anything. He rarely did. He's been in her room when she was sleeping. She was safe. That's all that mattered.

"Do one of you guys want to check up on her?" Philip asked.

"I'm going." William stopped walking around the room and turned towards the door.

"No. I'll go." Cedric grunted.

"I'll be going. I just passed her room." Kyle turned out of the door. They began to fight and push each other through the door.

"Let's just all go." Philip stood and pushed the crew out the door after letting out a long sigh. They reached Willow's door and began to knock on it. Kyle twisted the doorknob and found it unlocked.

"Guys. Her door is opened." He pushed the door opened and looked inside of the room. The bed was made, no light was on besides the light from the opened window. The table was neat and no books were in sight. He spotted a single sheet of paper on the smaller table. He walked over to the paper and picked it up.

Dear Destan, Cedric, William, Philip and Kyle,

I went out for a bit. Don't come searching for me. I probably won't be in this world once you read this letter. I'm sorry. I had to go take care of something. Be sure to keep things in order until I come back. Watch for someone with a light blue hood. They should be coming in about a week. They will be looking for me. Tell them that I went on one of my trips across the land. She'll believe that. Make sure you make her feel comfortable. She'll probably stay there until I come back. I promise I'll return soon.

Love,
Willow

Ps. Do Not Look For Me! And if you want to know more about this person, look in the basket. There's another note.

"Why is my name last?" Kyle became alarmed.

"Let me see that." Cedric yanked the paper out of Kyle's hand. "Dear... I'll just skip down. Willow left. She doesn't want us to go looking for her. A person will be coming and we have to treat her like this is her home. Blah. Blah. Blah. Another letter in the basket." Cedric looked around the room and walked to the woven basket. "Is this what women do in their free time? Weave baskets?" Cedric picked up the basket that had a few names woven in with yarn. He took out the letter and read it. "She said, 'The girl who is coming is an acquaintance I met when I was looking for someone. We hung out for a few hours. She was nice and sweet. She had auburn colored hair and yellow eyes. I told her about a you guys and she said she knew Philip. She said she ran into him a couple of times. Sorry if I didn't explain her enough for you to know her much. Her name was Brianna. I think. I'll see you guys soon.' Philip. Do you know who Brianna is?" Cedric looked over at Philip. Philip swallowed hard.

"Uh... she's just an acquaintance. Nothing more." Philip began to walk out of the room.

"Just an acquaintance?" Cedric raised his eyebrows.

"Typical. And here I thought you couldn't win anyone over." Kyle let out a laugh and placed his arm around his shoulders.

"It's not like that. And it will never be."

"Sir! William! There's a girl at the gate. She's wearing a blue hood." A guard ran up to William.

"She's here earlier than planned. Let her in." William said. The guard nodded and ran back down the hall.

"While that's happening, I'll be running and hiding." Philip turned and took a step forward.

"No way. Your coming to welcome your girlfriend and our guest." Kyle let out a laugh. They walked to the doors and Kyle dragged Philip all the way.

"Good day. Willow told us you were coming. Brianna, right?" William smiled gently.

"Yes. I am. It's a pleasure meeting you guys." Brianna smiled, and her smile got bigger when her eyes landed on Philip. "Philly!" She ran and wrapped her arms around his neck. Philip let out a groan of irritation and then a shriek as Brianna pinched his nipples. "I missed you so much." She placed a kiss on his cheek.

"And I didn't miss you." Philip slapped her hands away and ran out of the room.

"Who are you to Philip? His girlfriend?" Kyle grinned.

"Yes. Of course I am." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"No your not! Stop making lies." Philip yelled.

"Fine. I'm his wife in waiting!" Brianna took off her blue hood.

"No your not! I didn't even propose! I don't even know you like that!"

"Alright. Cool your head. I'm a friend he met years ago. I couldn't help but tease how cute he looked years ago. I wanted him to myself."

"How old are you Brianna?"

"Yeah Brianna. Tell them you true age. Don't lie like you always do. If you tell them a lie, I'll tell them your real age and who you really are." Philip hid behind the pole across the other side of the room.

"I'm twenty-three." Brianna smiled. She was old for these young, very young boys. Maybe except for Destan and William. Destan was twenty-two. And William was twenty-...one. Twenty-one. Kyle and Philip were both seventeen. Cedric's age is a mystery. They'll find out his age sooner or later.