BTS REACTION: THE BOYS TRYING LABOR SIMULATOR

Start from the beginning

"Fvck.." he says calmly, "it's okay.." he states in his beautiful accent this time..

"Okqy so now that we are moving up on level 3.. it may get-"

"Bring it on bab- I mean doc"

You sense he grip around your wrists getting tighter and his eyes shutting close but he doesn't dare say anything but only flinch at the pain. Wow your man was taking this so literally!

Seconds later you hear him screaming and he holds the sheets out in frustration, "STOP IT THIS INSTANT!!" He screams while he fidgets with the equipments and you see the belt of the harness coming off..

"Did I just break it....?"

Yoongi-

Yoongi-

This dude would straight up claim how were being childish without actually acknowledging the fact that how it may lead to your hormones to trigger up and shoot at him once you reach back home.
However, maybe he does get a hint as he sees your eyebrow raising at his refusal which makes him mentally concede and your boy ends up laying down on the clinic's bed while sighing more oftenly than he usually does.

"Sir would you please-"

"No. Just wrap it around my stomach that's it." He snaps as the instructor tries to wrap it around his back and thighs..

You pout as you only feel worse for making him go through this. Well you thought it'd be fun and you both will have a crazy memory to laugh upon but yoongi was getting annoyed instead-

The minute the button is pressed, he doesn't dare show even slightest of aghast on his face. He rather lays still for a while only until the pain starts intensifying and that's exactly when he grabs your hand at the speed of light and squeals while raising his bum in discomfort.

You let out a laugh as you see him, "yoongs! Are you okay?"

"Do I look? How can someone go through this hell?? Ow ow ow!!"

Hoseok-

This ray of sunshine becomes eclipse the moment his waist was being harnessed by the foreign equipments.