A wedding and an oopsie

Wade

It was the night before Tony's wedding, and we had some fun. Except for the problem with the fun comes consequences.

Adrian, Luke, and I took him to a strip club. For me, it was excellent, considering I have no interest in women. We all had fun while watching the girls dance and drinking.

Luke was our DD for the night. As the night went on and my pining for Cole happened, the drinks went down too quickly. After that, I'm not sure what happened. Everything became hazy. I just had a feeling tonight would change my life forever.

Adrian

I don't know what happened at the strip club, but Morris disappeared. It hammered Tony and me with Luke taking us home.

Where the hell did Morris go?

Once we got back to Morris's place, Luke made sure he situated us then left. We were on the couch when we heard moaning coming from Morris's bedroom.

"Well, at least now he can get out of that funk that he's been in," I said to Tony.

"I wonder who the lucky guy is?" Tony asked.

I shrugged before passing out. Morris is getting lucky and sleep sounded good.

The next morning, I woke up feeling like hell. This wedding will be fun with a hangover. I got up, and Tony handed me a cup of coffee. I took it and grabbed some aspirin.

"Do you remember the night before at all," Tony asked me.

"Nope," I said, taking a sip.

"Well, we better wake Morris," he said.

"I got it," I said as I got up from my seat. I went to Morris's room, opened the door, and dropped my cup as my eyes widened.

He looked at me.

"Please tell me you're not naked," I said to him.

"Dude, what the hell happened last night," he asked me as Tony made his way to the door.

"Morris, why are you naked," Tony asked him.

"How the hell should I know," he said incredulously.

"Wait, we heard moaning last night," I said to them, then it hit us. Morris got lucky last night. Better him than us.

I took a shower as Tony looked at him, and Morris placed a pillow over his face.

Wade

I can't believe I had sex with a random stranger last night. I can't understand how I can't remember. God, what has my life become, and now I get to see Cole, ugh.

We got ready and made our way to the church. Let's get this over with, so I can see what a miserable failure I've become.

We took our spot at the front, along with Luke. Then the bridal party came out, and there he was. Damn, my heart dropped.

He looked polished, but he still had the tats that I loved so much. I was as much as in love with him as I was that day in the coffee shop.

Cole

Damn, Wade looked terrific. He didn't have that boyish look to him anymore. He had matured in features and had a beard that was fucking hot.

As we walked up to the altar, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I didn't think my feelings would remain, but they did, and I was even more in love with him if not more since that day in the coffee shop.

My heart still only beat for him.

Antonio

Everyone made their way to the front, and I stood there waiting as the music started. We played Somewhere Over The Rainbow. It was fitting.

Then I saw her as my breath caught in my throat. She was beautiful. She hooked her arm around Colton's arm as he escorted her to me.

I stood there, and I couldn't stop smiling. Once Colton and Rain reached the front, he placed her hand into mine. I interlocked our fingers as we turned to the minister.

As the minister performed our ceremony, all I could think, I was lucky. I needed something for my college application. I never imagined it would lead me to my wife. I am so glad that happened.

As the minister pronounced us husband and wife, I pulled her to me and kissed her. People clapped, and I pressed my forehead against hers. "I love you, Mrs. Grasso."

"I love you more, Mr. Grasso," she smiled. I smiled. We came so far, and here we are.

I slid my hand into hers, and we left the altar as people cheered and clapped. This day couldn't be more perfect. Now, it's onto the wedding reception, then the honeymoon.

Cole

We all went to the reception hall. Once they settled us, the best man and maid of honor gave their speeches. I sat there, and I looked at Wade, who was smiling. Damn, I missed his smile.

Then came the food. We made sure there were chicken nuggets. Then the cake followed by the dance.

I was happy for Rain and Antonio. They deserved satisfaction. Eventually, everyone danced. I stood there and looked at Wade, who was sitting at the table. Screw it.

I walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up at me. "Dance with me," I said, holding out my hand. He hesitated, then took it. I led him onto the dance floor.

As we danced, I looked at him, "You look good."

"So do you," he told me. "Cole," he said.

"I'm still in love with you," I blurted.

He stopped and stared at me.

"I knew it," Rain yelled. We looked at her. "Carry on."

I shook my head and chuckled, as did Wade. I turned back to him, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break your heart because I broke my heart, too." He cut me off by crashing his lips into mine. Damn, I missed his lips.

He pulled back. "You were saying?"

"It's not important," I smiled as we kissed again. This moment felt right. I missed Wade so damn much. I had never been with anyone since him. My heart ached only for him.

After the wedding, I took him home. When we got to his building, I walked him to his door. He opened it and turned to me. I leaned in and kissed him, then pulled back and looked at him. He looked at me.

"Fuck it," I said as I pulled him to me as I crashed my lips into his. We ended up in his apartment, closing the door behind us. Never again was I ever going to forgo my happiness, not now, never.

Yeah, we had a lot of lost time to make up.