The coyote attack had given him that sense of battle, but part of him felt so helpless against the creatures. They could kill a cat in a single bite, and though Falconpaw made it out nearly unschathed others hadn't. It was an unfair fight. Falconpaw thought. And we still drove them away. Hornet made it an unfair fight for us against the coyotes, so we'll make it an unfair fight for him against the Clans.

The time had finally come, Falconpaw walked beside his mother and father at the head of the Clans. His head was held high and he walked with confidence, his claws itching to rip into the pelt of Hornet. Blackpaw had told them where the meeting place was and he and the other medicine cats would be waiting nearby in case of any serious injuries.

Falconpaw and the Clans approached the meeting area and he could already scent the rogues. With each step closer to them Falconpaw's heart raced faster and faster. He was desperate for this fight, to show them what would happen because of them taking Honeypaw.

As they climbed the small hill, Falconpaw made out shapes at the top. As they grew closer Falconpaw spotted the cat he assumed was Hornet. It was a tabby with golden and dark stripes across his pelt. His amber eyes filled with malice as he looked over the approaching cats. He could make out a few more, a group of about ten. We win based on sheer numbers. They don't stand a chance. But Falconpaw saw no sign of Honeypaw.

"Greetings." Hornet welcomed them with a fake kindness. Falconpaw wanted to claw the smug look off of his face.

"Are you Hornet?" Dawnstar demanded, curling her lip as she spoke.

"I am, and you are?"

"My name is Dawnstar, leader of SunClan. You have my daughter."

"Oh little Honeypaw is your daughter is she?" Hornet chuckled. "How wonderful that I took a leader's daughter."

"You'll give her back if you know what's good for you and your cats." Dawnstar growled, lashing her tail.

"Oh I'll give her back, if you leave. Take all of your cats and leave this territory, never to return. If you don't leave then I'll kill her."

"You won't lay a claw on her!" Lionclaw shouted. "We're not leaving and we're taking her back!"

"Is that so?" Hornet bared his teeth. "I don't recall that being an option. If you fight I'll just kill her anyway."

"She's not here," Riverstar stepped forward. "You'd have to run to where she is and we'll just follow you and fight you there."

"We have many more cats than you do." Violetfur pointed out. "We have the force of four Clans of warriors, you have a few scrawny rogues."

"Are you sure about that? I have cats all around here. If you attack, then you'll soon be overwhelmed and my rogues are trained to kill without remorse."

"I guess we'll have to see, then." Dawnstar sneered, her voice bleeding confidence. Falconpaw was a little surprised. His mother was normally peaceful and calm, but now she seemed cocky and aggressive. I guess you really don't want to mess with a mother's kits. "Clans! Attack!"

At Dawnstar's command, the Clans rushed forward over the rogues. Falconpaw unsheathed his claws and charged forward. For a brief moment Falconpaw saw a flash of alarm in Hornet's eyes before he was hidden by his group of rogues. The rogues were quickly overwhelmed by the Clan cats and despite what Hornet had said, no other cats were coming to aid them.

Falconpaw's eyes scanned the crowd for Hornet but saw no sign of him. Movement in the distance caught his eye as he saw Hornet's golden pelt running towards the woods. He's running away! He's running to Honeypaw! "Hornet is getting away!" Falconpaw called, getting Dawnstar's attention. "We have to follow him!"