Chapter 15: They're All Dead

Previously...
I quickly make my way back to base where I find Sentinel and Ironhide pulling up as well. They were both in front of me and I watched as they both transformed, Ironhide's back to Sentinel. I saw what happened in slow motion, and I was filled with rage as it happened.

I transformed when I saw Sentinel aim his cannon at Ironhide, who was hit square in the back. I growled attacked Sentinel who tosses me away like a bug. I growl and watch his movements carefully. He kills everyone else at the base and I get into a crouched position. I watch as he makes his way back over to Ironhide who asks him a question that I didn't hear. I attack Sentinel, who tosses me away again and I land close to Ironhide. Sentinel leaves and I reach out to Ironhide, who reaches for me. He was straining his arms and I couldn't move, my back hurt so bad.

"'Hide...", I whimper weakly, feeling him fading out of the bond.

"Star... I love you", he whispers as his hand collapses as the rust takes over his body and he turns to dust. I hear myself whisper, "I love you, too" as my vision turns to black.

................

................

...............

I wake up with a start. I feel an emptiness in my spark as I can only feel one other through the bond, but only faintly. Ironhide was gone, my mother was gone, and my father was dying. I looked over to where Ironhide been but all that was there was a pile of dust. I burst into tears and curled into a ball. Soon, a message comes through to my audio receptors, from my father, warning all Autobots to hide from humans as they are hunting any and all transformers. I sigh before transforming and driving quickly out of the base, out of the city, and out towards the mountains.

I pass by many different cars, none I particularly care about, and ignore everything, speeding my way through traffic, trying to get to the mountains. I don't care if I live or die, I just don't want to be killed by humans. I growl as I feel like I'm not moving fast enough and speed up even more. Still, it's not fast enough. Soon, I'm going over 200 miles an hour and feel like I'm going to slow. I growl again but soon reach the mountains. I find a cave big enough for me to transform and I do so, before collapsing on the ground, crying when I feel the last remainder of my father slip away from me. I cry loudly, not caring if anyone hears me. My family is dead, my sparkmate is dead, I have no one to live for. It's time for me to leave this planet.