Chapter 4: Meeting the Autobots

I gasp as I wake up in my bed. I furrow my eyebrows. How did I get here? I sigh before going to take a shower to wake up some more. I take a quick shower before getting out and changing into a royal blue shirt that had a slight purple sheen to it as well some black skinny jeans and  some black boots. I sigh as I head downstairs to find Judy waiting for me.

"Kaetlen!!! You never told me that you had a hot boyfriend!!" I stare at her wide-eyed before shaking my head.

"I do not have a boyfriend, Judy", I say.

"Then who was that man who brought you in last night. You were fast asleep in his arms", Judy was very adamant about this. I sigh before running a hand through my wet hair.

The only male I was with last night was... Ironhide...

"Did he give you his name?" I was hoping it was not Ironhide. It couldn't be... He's a truck for goodness sakes!

"Yeah, he said it was Ron Edih. I think it's cute that you've found someone who shares the same name as your father", Judy says.

"He is not my father. He just adopted me", I say immediately. Judy's eyes fell down and I sigh.

"That means that you are not my mother. However, you are one of the leading maternal figures in my life currently." Her eyes lit up at that. She gave me a hug which I awkwardly gave one back. I smile softly before she releases me.

There's a knock at the door and I furrow my brows. Who would be at the door at this hour? Judy goes to answer it.

"Oh, hello, Ron! I was just talking to Kaetlen abut you!" My eyes widen and I turn to look at who it is and it is an unfamiliar man. He nods at me.

I glare at him and he just smirks.

"Hello, Mrs. Witwicky. Mind if I steal Kaetlen her for the day?" I recognized his voice causing me to glare at him even more.

"Sure, go ahead", Judy says. I groan and as I pass by her, she whispers to me, "Don't mess things up. I want to see more of this man."

I groan and walk out the door to my truck, but going to the passenger side after tossing the keys to 'Ron Edih'.

As soon as we were in the safety of the truck, I spoke.

"Okay, how where you able to do that? And I thought you said you were going to wake me up last night when we got to my house!" I was angry and I didn't bother to hide it.

"Oh, would you look at that. I actually got some emotion outta you", he says nonchalantly. I roll my eyes before speaking.

"You have not told me how you were able to do that", I say, my emotionless facade back. Ironhide sighs before speaking.

"It's called a holoform. We use them to blend in with other humans", he says. I nod and the rest of the ride is silent, and soon his holoform fizzles out. I look out the window as we continue to just drive around town. I see Sam peddling Judy's bike down the sidewalk with his Camaro following him. On the sidewalk. I snicker before looking to Ironhide.

"So, his Camaro's name is Bumblebee, correct?" I was still snickering.

"Yes", came Ironhide's answer.

"Can you tell him that's he's not supposed to drive on the sidewalk", I snicker some more. Ironhide doesn't reply but Bumblebee moves off of the sidewalk and onto the road. Ironhide follows him and I realize something.

"Can I climb into the driver's seat? Sam would be a little freaked out if I came out of the passenger side and there was no one in the driver's seat", I say.