Chapter 7: Pranks and Being Reunited

I gasp as I sit up and look around. It was an unfamiliar room but there was familiar yellowish green bot in the room, allowing me to sigh in relief.

"Ratchet", I call, a smile gracing my faceplate. He comes over to me and I realize he wasn't as big as he was when I was in a human form. I look down at my body and recognize my true form. It was royal blue that shone purple when you looked at it a specific way.

"How are you feeling, Kaetlen?" He asks me.

"Starfire", I say instantly. His face took one of confusion.

"What?" Yep, he was confused.

"My name is Starfire", I tell him. He smiles before scanning me.

"Well, Starfire, it seems as if your systems have fully rebooted and you are ready to go", he says with a smile as he helps me stand up. I smile back at him.

"How long was I out?" Curiousity got the better of me.

"Two days. The first day, your brain was quiet. The second day, however, it was spiking hard. Ironhide was worried about you. He was so worried that I had to keep him out of the medbay", Ratchet smiled fondly as he looked at the door.

"He was worried? About me?", I murmured, staring at the door.

"He kept pacing back and forth and... if I'm assuming correctly, he's probably pacing outside the door right now", Ratchet smirked. "He seems to care a lot about you."

"He was my babysitter before I was sent off of Cybertron. Back when I was still a femmeling", I reminded Ratchet.

"True, true. But his actions were more than the actions of a worried babysitter. I'd even go as far as to say that he had romantic feelings for you", Ratchet says, turning back to a screen. I blink before turning my head away from Ratchet, scanning the room a bit more thoroughly. I gasp when I see two halves of a cybertronian. I walk over to it and frown as I recognize it as Jazz.

"Jazz..." I reach out to touch his helm but hesitate.

"Megatron ripped him in half. He was killed almost instantly", Ratchet says mournfully. I sigh as I hear the door open. I turn briefly to see Optimus come into the medbay before turning back to face Jazz.

"Ratchet, is Starfire..." he had trailed off. I touch Jazz's helm and sigh softly when it comes in contact with the cold metal.

"I'm sorry, Jazz", I whisper before turning around and walking back to where Ratchet and my father stood.

Optimus smiles. "You're awake."

"Well, duh", I smile before glancing towards the door. I really wanted to get out and drive around. I've been out for two days. "So... what happened?"

Optimus and Ratchet explain what happened and at the end, all I can do is hum in surprise.

"So, Megatron is dead?"

"Affirmative", Optimus says. I hum again before a pounding at the door came, startling me.

"Ratchet! Let me in!! I want... no, I need to be there when she wakes up", Ironhide's determined voice came through the door, startling me. I hold back a laugh as Ratchet rolls his eyes before I get an idea. An evil, awful, horrid idea.

"You guys want to prank Ironhide?" I look at Optimus and Ratchet who shake their heads in amusement.

"What are you planning?" I grin before dragging them in close.

"So, we pretend I haven't woken up yet but you allow Ironhide to come in here", I was addressing Ratchet. "Then you guys pretend to be talking about how I should have woken up by now. Then if Ironhide asks to be alone with me, you guys let him. Then I scare him."