Chapter 5: Sector Seven

I groan as I sit up, realizing I was in Ironhide's cab.

"You're awake." Ironhide's voice was soft.

"I am", I say as I look out the window and see that it was still dark.

"You know who you are now, don't you", he says softly. I nod before noticing that Bumblebee was leading us to Sam's house.

"I do. I am Starfire. I remember you, Ironhide. And... I remember my twin. Now I know why I hurt so bad when my human twin brother died. Because he was Silverburst. We still shared our sibling bond", I whisper, my mind almost going back to the day my twin died. I quickly shoved that memory into a dark crevice in my mind, not wanting to dwell on it any longer.

"Silverburst is dead?" I could hear the pain in his voice. I couldn't say anything so I just nodded my head. Ironhide sighed and I rubbed the seat, trying to comfort him. After a few moments, I broke the silence and changed the subject.

"So why are we all going to Sam's house? Well, it's my house too...", I trailed off.

"His grandfather's glasses have the location to the Allspark", Ironhide says, his voice gruff again.

I nod softly as we pull into the alley that was conveniently next to the house. I sigh as I hop out of Ironhide, meeting up with Sam and Mikaela.

"Hey, Sam. I'm gonna hang back here, okay?" I didn't look at him, I was watching my biological father.

"No, no, no, you can't- you can't do that. My parents are gonna wonder where you are", Sam says.

"I can do it, and I will. Just tell them that I'm out with Ron Edih or something. Judy will love that", I mutter, remembering what had happened that morning.

Sam was about to protest but I shut him up by grabbing his face and bringing it close to mine.

"Look, one these bots is my biological father. I realized that and that is why I fainted. I want to get to know him without him realizing I'm his daughter. Do not speak of this to anyone", I growl.

Sam gulps but nods. I let him go and he rushes off after telling Mikaela to watch them. I roll my eyes before going over to Optimus, putting up my walls and refusing to let them come down again. They've come down way too often in the past twenty four hours and I don't like it.

"Hello, Optimus", I greet him as I lean against the fence near him.

"Greetings, Kaetlen. How fares you?" He was very polite and I almost snorted at his choice of words.

"I am well. How are you?"

"I... could be better", he says, a slight hesitation.

"Would you care to share?" I was curious, though cautious, albeit I did not know why.

"Perhaps at a later date. For now, I fear Sam is getting off track", he says. I cock my head to the side.

"He is busy talking to another human", Optimus states.

I check the time on my watch. "That's probably his dad. It is past his curfew." Optimus grunts but transforms. "Optimus! Stay right here. You will only stress Sam out even more. I'll go talk to him, see if I can help look for the glasses." Optimus sighs but transforms back into a truck. I hear Jazz whisper to Ironide.

"Optimus normally wouldn't listen to anyone when it comes to these things. What's so special about a human?"

Ironhide replies with a vague answer. "There is more to her than meets the eye."

I roll my eyes before jogging to the door where Sam and Ron currently resided.

"Ron, Sam has some homework that he forgot to do. Would you please step aside and let him so he can do it? Especially since we have school tomorrow", I spoke as I came up to the door.