Scene 2 "Hot spot"

{Present day}

At a military called Camp Trimus, a siren goes off as soldiers rush around the building. Sargent Walts walks fast down the hallway with the Secretary of Defense, Danny Hill, ahead of him.

Secretary Hill- "What's going on, Sargent?"

Sargent Walts- "We have a massive heat signature coming from Egypt."

Secretary Hill- "It's Egypt it's hot there. Why does it concern us then Sargent?"

Sargent Walts- "The readings of this particular heat signature has purple not red meaning."

Secretary Hill- "I know what it means. It means she's come back. She's felt its presence. We can't let her find it, because if she does the odds of beating her would be slim to none."

Sargent Walts- "What do you want to do sir? The move is yours."

Everyone in the room looks at the Secretary of Defence with question.

Secretary Hill- "Get me Mr. Jones on the phone, we're going to need his help."

Sargent Walts- "Yes sir."

Secretary Hill- "May God have mercy on our souls."

{The Bunker, Washington D.C.}

Megan stands in front of a jumbo screen talking to the Queen of England with a headset on while holding a tablet. Her hair was laying flat, she wore a grey and black striped long sleeve shirt with the sleeves halfway up her arms. Her grey leggings had sparkles on them, and her grey boots were fuzzy with little fuzz balls on them. She swipes right on the tablet a couple of times while smiling.

Megan Topps- "Your Highness, you should be happy to know that England's stocks went up by almost thirty percent."

Queen of England- "Thank you so much for helping out Mis. Topps, if it wasn't for you England and Germany would be at each other's throats."

Megan Topps- "You're very welcome. If there's anything else you need, you know where to find us."

Queen of England- "Goodbye."

Megan Topps- "Goodbye, your highness."

The screen turns black as Megan takes off the headset and places it and the tablet on the table as K.J. walks in. His combed icy white hair looked to be just combed and his freshly ironed suit sat a little loose on his wrists. His handkerchief was neatly folded in his suits front pocket. He leaned over the table looking at Megan with his wrinkly tired eyes.

Megan Topps- "Oh, good morning Mr. Jones. Did you sleep well?"

K.J.- "Morning and not really I couldn't sleep at all."

Megan Topps- "I'm sorry to hear that, I'm going to get some coffee. Do you want anything?"

K.J.- "No I'm good."

Megan Topps- (Walks to passed K.J. and stops in the doorway) "Ok, I'll bring Nathan his French Vanilla. Oh, speaking of Nathan, have you seen him?"

K.J.- "Not since last night. I thought he was with you in your room."

Megan Topps- (Thinking) "I think I know where he is."

Megan walks down the hall and enters the kitchen, Kortney and Jordan sit at the table. They looked as if they were teenagers though they were only two years old. Kortney wore a pink shirt and blue jeans, her hair was white with the tips of every strand made of ice. Her eyes were icy blue. Jordan wore a black, green, and purple splattered shirt with black pants with a chain in his pocket that let to a belt loop on the back of his pants. His hair was long and black with green tips. His left eye was light green while his right eye was purple.

Kortney Jones- (Watching the news) "Good morning mom." (Kicks Jordan in the leg under the table)

Jordan Jones- (Watching the news) "Oh yeah, good morning mom. (Looks at Kortney) I'll get you back."

Megan Topps- (Pouring coffee into a cup followed by creamer) "Kids, no fighting."

Jordan Jones- (Looking at Megan) "But mom we weren't..."

Kortney Jones- "Yes mother." (Eats her cereal)

Megan Topps- (Stirring the coffee) "No buts. Now finish eating, I'm going to look for your father."

Megan walks out of the kitchen and down the hallway. In the kitchen, Kortney gives Jordan a dirty look. Jordan raised his hand at an apple in the fruit bowl on the counter as a green mist rises from his hand, the apple becomes surrounded by the green mist and gets thrown at Kortney. Kortney raises her arm as ice forms into a shield blocking the apple from hitting her.

Jordan Jones- "This isn't over."

Kortney Jones- "Agreed."