"I think I should have a chance to come to know my sister in law too," Nathaniel added.

"Sure," he replied smiling. "Don't ruin this," he angrily warned to me in my ear before turning away and walking to my mother who now stood in the crowd with her eyes set on me. I didn't pay any heed to his warning. He could go and burn to hell for I cared.

"You look angry," Nathaniel gained all my attention as his hand snaked around my waist and he entered in my personal space. Through the corner of my eyes, I saw Serena dancing with Erik and anger burned through my veins. It felt like she was getting the best of both the worlds. The worst part was my parents never stopped anything. There were pathetic people who had no right to be called parents.

"Anyone would have been if she had parents like I have," I replied with my eyes not meeting his because I didn't want him to see the tears in my eyes. I didn't want him to see me as weak.

"I can understand," he said making me look up to his eyes and I was lost. My body moved in sync with his in such a way that I think my body was meant for his.

"Can you really?" I heard myself ask.

"I can. I saw the heated conversation between you and your father. I could see how much hurt you were. It's hard to explain built I felt your pain, the sadness that lay deep inside of you. There was no way that I could keep my eyes off you. Why is that, Serilda?" he asked.

"I'm asking the same question," I replied and wrapped my hands around his neck and he didn't stop me and moved his hands to my waist. We both moved as we were the only one and only we existed.

"I'm doubting things, Serilda, and it's not a good thing," he whispered in a low voice that made my insides shiver.

"Why isn't it? When we doubt things, it tells us that there are better things or people available," we stared into each other's eyes and he smiled.

"I wish things were different. If only I hadn't made the mistake," his words filled me with concern opening up my mind with endless questions.

"What mis-," before I could say more I felt a hand on my arm. Snapped out of the lost world I looked around only to find that everyone had stopped dancing and were looking at us. Chyna stood by my side holding my arm with fury in her eyes directed towards his brother. Serena and Erik stood side by side with his hand in hers. There were tears in her eyes and furies in Erik's. There were questioning eyes looking at us and it was only then I realized how close we were, something as if we were lovers. My eyes turned to Nathaniel's and they grew from worried to shameful to emotionless. He turned around and walked away from there with his eyes down. I stood there alone with angry and questioning eyes my way as he left me alone.

Chyna tugged on my arm and took me away from everyone. She led me out of the hall to the lobby and didn't stop until we reached the beach. Pushing me in front of her we stood face to face.

"You need to leave," she angrily said.

"It's not what you think," I tried to explain.

"What is not as I think?" she yelled. "I saw you both kissing, Serilda!" her words had my eyes widened. Unable to meet her eyes I wrapped my hands around me feeling vulnerable. What had happened wasn't supposed to happen. I was trapping my own self in my plan. The game I was playing had become dangerous for me and my heart.

"You have nothing to say?" she angrily asked.

"It's between him and me," I answered. I was flabbergasted, didn't know what to say and speak.

"And I'm his sister so this makes me a part of it too," she replied. "You have got no right to play with my brother like this, Serilda. He doesn't deserve this and that too just because you are jealous of your sister,"