"Right." Jay said.

   "Then, I rear ended the person in front of me and then I had to get out of the car and explain what happened. And I was like, 'I'm sorry I hit your family. I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo. Please forgive me.'"

   Jay must've thought I was insane because he was at loss for words.

   "Fortunately, they let me go."

   "That raises the question: are you a fan of the show?" Jay said.

   "Yes, I love any kind of T.V. that makes me feel better about myself. Honey Boo Boo is perfect for that."

   He laughed before he said, "We're taking a short break," and cameras turned off since they were showing commercials.

***

   "Alright, we're back with Jennifer Lawrence," Jay said.

   "What is Silver Lining's Playbook about? The acting is great, you really wanted this part, didn't you?" Jay asked.

   "Yeah, I did. I was obsessed over the part because I love David O. Russell and the script and then I was too young, which I was, but, they said the only time he would meet me was on Skype and I know I'm terrible with technology and terrible at auditions so I was thinking, 'let's see how this goes,' and then I was babysitting my baby nephew and he was sitting on my lap and David had a baby also on his lap and I thought that was a weird thing to have in common, babies..."

   I trailed off because I wanted to see Maddie's facial expressions. From what I've seen, they're pretty funny, which is probably why I've been laughing so much.

   "So that started off on a weird note and so I was jogging in place in front of the computer doing the audition in front of my T.V. screen, or computer screen. See? I can't even tell the difference."

   "Wait, he makes you jog in place?"

   "It was a jogging scene," I said, then began to laugh.

   "So you had to gain weight for this part," Jay said.

   "When he told me to gain weight, I thought it was really exciting because that never happens in movies, but, I didn't know how to eat any differently. I always eat like I'm proving something to myself. Like, I can eat that whole pizza by myself. So I was like, 'Yeah, no problem.'"

   "Then I tried a deep fried philly cheese steak, there's such thing as those." I say.

   "That sounds fantastic."

   "Describe you character in Silver Lining's Playbook."

   "Tiffany Maxwell is a recently widowed woman who is a sex addict and she meets Bradley Cooper who is suffering from bipolar disorder and just got out of a mental institution. She wants him to be her dance partner and she agrees to give him letter illegally to his ex-wife who has a restraining order against him. And then the two fall in love."

   "Is Bradley a fun guy to hang out with?" Jay asked.

   "Yeah, he's a blast. He's wonderful. Very funny. We had a good Halloween together. He was a gorilla and I was a fat witch."

   They showed the world a photo of me in my costume, blowing my cheeks up to make me look even fatter.

   I didn't mind though. We just laughed along. 

***

   "Everyone wants to know about your adopted daughter, Madison." Jay said.

   "She's lightened up my life and I'm glad that I adopted her. You know, she's been through so much in her life," I said.

   When I looked at her, she looked uncomfortable.

   "Can you tell us more about her?"

   "She's in the audience right now, right there," I point.

   "Why doesn't she come up? Come on up, Madison!" Jay suggested. Maddie looked like she really didn't want to come and sit next to me, but she did.

   "Welcome! I'm Jay Leno, if you hadn't heard."

   "Nice to meet you," she replied, allowing Jay to hug her.

   She sat next to me and squeezed my hand.

   "I'm sure you've been asked this, but how has it been living with Jennifer Lawrence?" Jay asked.

   "It's been great, although I didn't know about these stories," she said, shooting me a glare.

   "You didn't?"

   "No, not at all."

   "Well, now you do. Is there anything else you'd like the world to know about you?" Jay asked.

   "That I love my new family and I wouldn't change it for the world." she smiled.

   The audience "awwed."

   "Jennifer Lawrence and her daughter everybody!"

***

   "I'm just glad it's over," Maddie said onced we reached into the car.

   "Me too," I agreed.

***

It gets better, I promise. :)

Here's the link to the actual interview this chapter is based off of:

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xv9xyx_jennifer-lawrence-tonight_shortfilms?start=275

QOTC: (Question of the Chapter)
What's better: books or movies?

Vote if you want to know what happens next! :)

Reads: 62.5k :'D

I'M SO HAPPY, ILYSFM <3333

Thanks for reading!