Chapter 42: To Go Even Further Beyond, The I-Island Incident Part 3

Start from the beginning

"That all you've got?" He asked as you got even more angry.

"HAAAAAA!!!!!" You yelled as you broke the clash and began to throw a huge barrage of punches at him as he continued to hold his block.

Your eyes were strained and wide open as your veins were popping out of your arms and the side of your head. Baby grinned the entire time as he heard someone call him on his ear piece he was wearing.

"Should I let off the sentries?" A voice asked.

"Nahh, he's mine. I want everyone to see this boy die." Baby grinned.

You suddenly felt a huge rise in energy and a bright shine came from his body as he unleashed a force that knocked you back through the air. You stopped yourself and glared at him as he grinned back at you.

"Man, I gotta thank the boss man again for saving my bacon from your crazy mother. Had he not warped me from her in time, I'd have been toast, literally." He said to you.

"Who warped you!? Tell me!! HOW DID YOU LIVE FROM THAT NIGHT!!" You yelled at him.

"Relax kid, you're giving me a headache with all this yelling." He said while rubbing his head before looking at you. "The guy who hired me to kill your mom saved me that night, that's all you need to know. Now he's hired me to kill your beloved teacher, but finding out that you were here, that's just a plus." He said to you.

"So you're here to kill me?" You asked him.

"That's the plan! And once I do you in, I'm going to enjoy tearing your friends apart, or maybe I could burn them to ashes? There are too many choices now that I've been given such an amazing quirk! Oh! I know! All right! I will blow you away! Just like her!" He yelled with joy as you glared at him.

"Will blow us away?" You asked in as your anger was growing. "You mean like my mother?" You asked him as he smiled at you and you snapped. "YOU MEAN LIKE MY MOTHER!?!?" You yelled as your power exploded once more out of your body.

Meanwhile, 21 was running up more steps with Uraraka, Midoriya, and Melissa as they reached the end of the staircase and ran out to find themselves outside somewhere where there were large industrial fans spinning.

"Where are we?" 21 asked.

"We're just under the security floors now! There's a door up there on that scaffolding!" Melissa pointed up.

"Grab onto me! I'll get us up there in no time!" 21 said before they all heard a door open and looked ahead to see more robot sentries piling out towards them.

"There's more?" Uraraka gasped.

"Hurry!" 21 yelled with haste as Melissa and Midoriya grabbed her shoulders and Uraraka hugged her from behind.

21 flew up towards the scaffolding, but a wire suddenly wrapped around Uraraka and yanked her back down to the ground.

"Uraraka-san!" Midoriya yelled as 21 stopped.

"Keep going! I'll be fine!" She yelled from down below.

"Don't be stupid! I'm coming back!" 21 tried to go back but Uraraka waved her off.

"There's no time left! You have to go! I can handle them!" She said as the robots were approaching her and took aim to capture her. "I wish our friends were here..." She hoped as she thought that it was over for her and she would be captured, but it seemed as fate had other intentions for her...

"FINAL SHINE ATTACK!!!!!!" A loud voice yelled as a bright green beam tore through the robots in front of her.

Ochaco gasped as she turned around and saw that Ryu and the rest of her friends were running to her from the door.