Epilogue

Before Aika was set off back to India, she had one more person to talk too. 

Aika stood in-front of the building as she saw high school students rush out of school eager to go home. Soon she spotted Ren leaving with some boy. Aika walked up to them.

"Lady Ren!" Aika called out. 

Ren turned around and was confused at to what Aika was doing here. She told the boy to wait for her later, and walked to Aika. 

"Hey what brings you here?" Ren asked. 

Aika watched the boy leave and then returned to Ren's question. 

"I know it was you," Aika told her. 

Ren was confused at first. 

"You messed with Haunt's evidence before I did, before the trial and everything," Aika told her. 

That's when Ren realized what she was talking about.

"How did you find-"

"You left a few clues left," Aika said leaning on the wall. "But you covered your tracks well, your really smart, maybe too smart. But I'm glad you were on your brothers side."

"I was nervous and doubting you. I just couldn't stand the idea of Aki imprisoned forever,"  Ren said looking down at her feet. 

"Look I'm heading back to India but in a few months I will moving and living here in the village of Grace. I want you to be my apprentice and train you when I get back. Your intelligence can be used for great things, stopping criminals, stopping wars, detective work. Think about this during these few months I'm gone. Its your choice I'm not forcing you," Aika bowed to her and started to leave. 

"I don't have to think about!" Ren shouted back at her. 

Aika turned around. 

"I'm be delighted to be trained by you." Ren told her. 

Aika grinned. Ren had too much potential to be wasted. 

Two years later...

"CONGRATULATIONS!" shouted Shea, while she hugged Hino, and Zima tightly. They had just came back from the academy and Hino and Zima were officially Chunin ninjas. 

"You guys were just babies when it came to ninja stuff yesterday, now look how much stronger you've gotten." Ren shouted at them. 

"Yah, yah," Hino grumbled, struggling out of her grasp. 

Zima smiled, "Thanks Shea."

The exam was three days, and one of the toughest things Zima experienced. 

Her and Hino partnered up in the exam, and did a written exam, battle other opponents, and survival in the Forrest. 

The last two years have been amazing for Zima. The village has never been so peaceful, and economically booming. Aki was doing an amazing job as Emperor with Shin by his side every step of the way. 

"We should defiantly go for drinks after we tell Aki the news," Shea said. Shea opened the doors for them in the palace letting them in. 

Zima went to the tea room finding Aki and Kaito in there looking through letters. 

"Guess what," Zima said smiling. 

Aki looked at her confused. Hino passed a paper to him. Aki read it quickly, and nodded. 

"Congratulations," He told both of them impressed. Zima sat down next to him, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"You have getting stronger and stronger everyday, I've noticed," Aki told her. 

She smiled at him. 

"It was pretty hard wasn't it," Kaito said. 

"Hell yeah it was." Hino said sitting down next to him. "I was close to giving up in the surviving the Forrest part but Zima refused to let me give up." 

"So drinks after this?" Shea said with an eyebrow up smiling. 

Aki breathed in, "The news is wonderful and all but Zima you have to look at this."

Aki handed her two letters. Zima looked at who they were from. 

One was from the chief of her village back in Kenya, the other was from her mother. 

Zima looked up at Aki concerned. 

"What could they possibly want?" Zima said her voice was shaking. She was scared they wanted her to come back. That was only fear she had, them forcing her to move back. 

"I refused to open the letter until you come," Aki said. 

Zima opened the letters slowly. She was finally able to read really well thanks to Aki teachings late at night, which often lead to more than just tutoring happening. 

She pulled the papers out the envelope and read them. 

"Somethings terrible has happened," Zima said gasping. 

"What is it?" Hino asked. Everyone has gotten so close to Zima they didnt want to lose her. Shea, Kaito, and Hino looked at her worried. 

"My fathers been murder and the village got under-attack," Zima said. "The chief is blaming me for it claiming I sent these people to do it. My mother is asking me to return." 

"Who attacked the village?" Aki asked. 

"There claiming it was a group of witches. They think I sent them because one of them claims to be my sister," Zima said holding the letters. 

"I thought you didn't have siblings?" Aki said. 

"I don't," Zima said looking at his anxiously. 

Zima read the last sentence of her mother letter, "Your father hasn't been faithful," she said out-loud. 

The room got really quiet. Zima was stunned. She had sibling out there due to her father being a cheater? Why would one of them attack her home village?  What the hell was going on?

"Aki, I need to take a trip back home." 

. . .