30

Ren came back home around midnight. 

Zima was in relief. 

"Don't ever scare me like that again? Where the hell were you." Zima yelled at Ren. 

"I told Shea I just needed some fresh-air and was going for a walk." Ren replied struggling out of Zima's hug. 

Zima let go and let Ren go upstairs. 

"Teenagers these days no respect." Mamoru muttered flipping his newspaper. 

"At least she here safe and not a scratch on her." Zima said.

"Ok but who the hell goes on a walk for 5 hours!" Hino yelled from the couch. 

"Mind your business sperm waster!" Ren shouted from upstairs. 

Hino balled his fits, while Kaito laughed at the comment. 

. . . 

For the rest of the week the gang staying in Mamoru's house was either practicing combat or visiting the prison to go see Aki. Finally the trial date had arrived. 

Zima was fixing her kimono when Shea walked in the room. 

"Need help?" Shea asked. 

Zima shook her head, "I'm fine, thank you."

"You look really nervous don't stress to much," Shea said. 

"Do you think this Aika women is trustful enough?" Zima asked. 

Shea nodded, "Shes very smart and I've seen how dirty she can play."

"Who is she too you? Whenever any of us bring her up you start to turn red." Zima asked.

Shea turned even a brighter red and started to stutter, "Ugh fine I guess I'll tell you..we use to date." 

Zima blinked, "Your ex-girlfriend?"

Shea nodded. 

"Awww.." Zima said smiling.

Shea rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah whatever. I'm over her we broke up."

"If your really over her why do you blush so much by the sound of her name?" Zima asked. 

Shea glared at Zima her face booming red. "Lets just get ready for the trial and no more questions about my love life." 

Zima laughed and asked. "You only date woman?" 

Shea nodded, "Penis's are lame to me"

Zima laughed, and Shea helped her fix the rest of her kimono and shoes.

There was knock at the door, "Come on guys we got to start heading to the court house!" Yelled Kaito. 

Zima and Shea exited the room, and the everyone was prepared to go to the courts. Today held the question of Aki's faith and it was all in Aika's hand.