5

Zima face filled with awe, as she watched Ninja's practicing. She watched as they moved quickly blocking each other hits, and throwing ninja tools at each other. 

"Amazing," she whispered. Aki had a bored expression on his face.

"What do you find so amusing about combat?" He asked. 

"It looks so cool and the skills that go along with it," Zima replied back. Zima turned her head to Aki, "You are so lucky to have grown up surrounded by such loyal warrior's of your village," Zima smiled at him, Aki didn't return the smile. 

"I'm going to go inside, I have things to complete. You can stay here and watch them practice, but once the priest arrives you must come inside." Aki turned and walked back inside the house before Zima could even answer. 

Zima shrugged and went back to watching the ninja practice. After five minutes she heard someone call her name, and it was Shea. Shea was standing next to five other ninja's, and she motioned with her hand for Zima to come. Zima picked up her dress and went down the steps and over to Shea. As she approaches all the ninja's bowed including Shea. 

"What are you doing out here Lady Zima?" asked Shea.

"Oh I watching the talented ninjas practice their daily routines, Aki went inside to complete things," Zima replied back. 

Shea dismissed the other Ninja's and toke Zima's arm into hers. 

"You never finished telling me what happened in the garden," Shea whispered. Zima all of sudden felt hot and remembered Aki's word of keeping things between each other.  

"It was nothing special, we walked in the garden, and enjoyed each others company"

"HA!" Yelled Shea's, making Zima jump. "So he did kiss you!" 

"SHH! Don't be loud, and we did not kiss. It was just a friendly walk."

"Hmph! You are not fun." Shea left go of Zima's arm and crossed her arms. 

Zima moved on to something to change the topic, "Um Shea can I see your combat skills?"

Shea's face remained pouted, but she gave in. "Finneeeee," she threw her hands up. "Come," Shea motioned by grabbing her hand and pulling her. Zima held tightly and her legs just followed to where ever Shea was leading her.  They passed by mystery ninjas, and non-mystery ninjas, and samurai. Each time they passed the warriors would turn to Zima and bow. Eventually, Shea stopped and Zima set her eyes on her surroundings. They were next to a tree with pink leaves and on the center of the bark of the tree was a ninja star throwing board. 

"It's beautiful here, what a lovely tree."

"Lord Aki loves coming here to relax and meditate. He lets other ninjas use this area to for practice," replied back Shea. Shea let go and Zima's hand and went to the bark of the tree, and pulled out a small sharp object from the ninja star throwing board.

"What's that?" Questioned Zima. 

"It's a shuriken, its a weapon us ninja use, they come in handy because it's like a sword hidden in our hand." Shea pulled out three more shurikens from her back and threw them at the board. Each blade landed perfectly, in the middle of the board, and Shea then gave Zima a wink. 

"That's amazing!" Zima exclaimed. 

"Thank you, why don't you try," Shea asked.

Zima stepped back. "Oh me, well I don't really think I can-" 

"Oh please," said Shea waving her hand. She grabbed the sides of Zima and moved her to where she was previously standing. Shea put a shuriken into Zima's hand and put Zima's arm into a throwing position.