14

"Sorry I'm late my fellow students, I just had to take care of some things," said there new teacher, Mamoru. His skin was tan, he was middle height, and his hair covered his eyes. He carried this pale blue pole or rode that was just about his height. All Zima could make out from his face was his sloppy grin. As he walked towards them his steps were sloppy and his legs moved in a weird way all over the place. He was clearly drunk.

Zima glared at him. "Excuse me!" She shouted. "We didn't even get to know you yet, but you just manage to have seriously injured one of your students."

'What kind of teacher is this,' she thought.

Zima heard him sigh and yawn, "I forgot how annoying some people can be when it comes to this job, ugh but I need something to keep food on the table....oh well."

The children all gave him weird looks, Zima, on the other hand, was losing patience.

Mamoru scratched his head, "Well as Hapa probably told you my name is Mamoru and you all should call me Mamoru sensei from now on."

"You're not getting any ounce of respect from me you bastard," shouted Sandy throwing her fist in the air.

Mamoru looked at her with a plain face and then smirked. He wore a long navy blue robe that covered all of his body, while his shoes appeared to black boots, but they were a little hidden due to his robe.

"Aren't you a feisty little one, you all seem to have a cold shoulder towards me...And YOU!" Mamoru yelled pointing his finger at Zima. "You look a little bit too old to be here?"

Zima bit her lip, just as she was about to speak but Ryu beat her to it.

"Listen here, you might be our my sensei but this is Lady Zima, the wife that I and Lord Aki share," He said with a grin jumping in front of the drunken teacher.

That's when Mamoru's smile went away and his lips formed into a frown, "So your Lord Aki's foreign wife that everyone has taken a liking too."

Zima gulped, "Look your already late, and I could smell the alcohol off you. You almost hurt a student as well, so far as a teacher you've been nothing but unprofessional. Yes, I am Lord Aki's wife, and yes I came here almost basically a grown adult in a children's class to learn to be a ninja. Now please if you keep disappointing me I could easily tell Aki, and get you fired." Zima was serious and had her fist held up against her chest.

Mamoru started icily back at her, 'Fuck! and I need this job more than anything right know' He took a deep breath and held his hands up in the air.

"Fine you win, your right I should have known better to introduce myself more professionally next time."

Zima looked at him uneasily but nodded her head. JohnJohn, Sandy, and Ryu stood near Zima still also feeling uneasy about their teacher.

Mamoru scratched the back of his head, "anyway I'll take you guys to the academy garden so we can have a sit-down, and introduce ourselves a little bit."

He started to walk outside, leaving the classroom. He turned around and noticed he didn't hear steps behind him. Zima, Ryu, Sandy, and JohnJohn were just staring right back him.

"WELL COME ON!" He yelled, and the three children jumped and ran after Mamoru, Zima just shook her head and followed them.

. . .

When they entered the Garden it was outdoors in the back of the school. It was warm and late spring. The plants were starting to bloom and it looked beautiful. The children went near a tree that had shade, pushing each other and laughing. Zima smiled at the pure scene of them.
Mamoru put his hand on her shoulder which made her look at him.