"Yeah sure, holding hands while walking with smiles on your faces in front of the school's gate is surely nothing." Renjun said rolling his eyes at Jeno who just gave him his signature smile.

"Whatever let's just get inside by the way, what block are you?" Mark asked draping an arm on Donghyuck's shoulders.

"B." Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno said together.

"We aren't in the same class, Mark and I are on block C." Donghyuck said pouting a bit. He's half happy and half sad, half happy because he can be with Mark all day but half sad since his best friends are on the same block and got himself separated from them.

"So I guess we're parting ways in here, see you later guys." Mark said waving goodbye to the other three, as he and Donghyuck headed 4 rooms away from the trio's classroom.

Unlike the usual classroom arrangement in highschool that the chairs are by twos, now the chair arrangements are just next to each other and an aisle on the center dividing the chairs on the right side and left side.

Of course Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun sat next to each other with Jaemin in the middle Jeno on the right side of Jaemin and Renjun on the left. One by one or with their own groups, students filled the room as small chatters and some laughter from the other students filled the room. The three are just also talking by themselves but upon the entry of two girls Jeno and Renjun stopped talking and whipped their heads at the door's direction that confused Jaemin. He looked as well at the direction of the door seeing a blonde and a raven haired girl enter the room. Jaemin and the blonde girl had an eye contact but Jaemin looked away first, the next group to enter after both girls made Jeno ball his fist, Renjun grit his teeth and made Jaemin terrified. Some familiar faces entered their classroom with the shortest among them throwing a smirk on Jaemin's direction changing his eye color into crimson red for a bit that made Jaemin more scared than he already is, Jeno and Renjun caught that too. They want to throw their fists at him for making Jaemin scared but they know better and chose no to beat the shit of them right there.

"Hojung's group." Jeno whispered as he grabbed Jaemin who's now literally shaking. He hugged the younger close to him hiding Jaemin's face on the crook of his neck throwing a glare to Chan's direction.

"Nana, it's okay. You're okay, Jeno and I are with you. They can't touch you. Calm down." Renjun said using a soft tone to calm the youngest male who already has small tears in his eyes. Jaemin nodded latching off Jeno but still holding his hand tight as if he doesn't want to let got of the older. Renjun, on the other hand, started to run his hand on Jaemin's back soothingly helping the younger to calm down.

Not long after the teacher for their first subject in the morning entered, of course introducing himself and followed by the introduction of the students since it the first day of school. Variety of attitudes can already be seen just by listening and watching them introduce themselves.

"Hi! I'm Kang Yuchan but you can call me Chan or Channie, whatever you want. It's nice meeting all of you." He is the first one from Hojung's group to introduce himself. He sounds bubbly and friendly but Jeno, Renjun especially Jaemin, know better than to believe that facade.

"Hello everyone! Lee Junyoung at your service but I prefer to be called Jun. It's nice meeting you all." Just like Chan, Jun had a chocolate brown hair. What made Jeno ball his fist is that Jun threw a smirk at them then stared at Jaemin sharply making the honey-haired male go weak. They didn't sense any power radiating off from Jun to Jaemin that made them to come up with a hypothesis that someone is doing this to Jaemin and surely will find them and make them stop.

"Kim Kijoong." This blonde male that is next to Jun shortly introduced himself once again throwing a cold glance to Jeno's direction before sitting back again. It's now Jaemin's time stand up and introduced himself. He tried to compose himself before standing up. He stood up with his hand still intertwined with Jeno as the older giving him a little squeeze from time to time. Jaemin's emotions is weakening Jeno but still bearable.