Chapter 15

A/N Most of this Spanish is strictly from my memory, --like a good 90% of it-- so if I get anything wrong, don't hesitate to tell me so I can change it ASAP. Also, this is like a real fluffy chapter compared to what's coming, so enjoy it. 😂

Dinah's POV

My eyes continuously shifts between the cup in front of me and Y/N. "What do you say?"

"I.....I'm speechless." I say, making Y/N chuckle.

"That's a first."

When my thoughts unravel, I say something. "....Are you serious?"

Y/N nods. "I'm very serious." I move from across the table to sit next to her. I look into her eyes to make sure she's really serious, because this is not something to joke about. "So....what do you say? I mean, I'm not pressuring you to say yes or anything, no is honestly what I expect, but--" I immediately kiss her to cut her off from talking. She gasps in surprise, before pulling away. "So....yes?"

"Duh stupid." I chuckle.

Y/N rolls her eyes, before she kisses me. She pulls my chair closer, allowing her to wrap her arms around my waist and pull me closer. Due to the lack of space, I move my arms around her neck.

"Woooo!" I hear someone whisper yell in the background.

After we pull away, I look for the source of the voice, and when my eyes land on the barista, she giggles. "Sorry. These things make me happy."

"It's okay." I laugh.

"I may like you a little." Y/N says, making me chuckle.

"I guess I like you a little too."

~

I get out of Y/N's car to get the groceries out of the trunk, --since she needed to go shopping for the house-- but before I can even get anything out, Y/N puts her hand on top of mine to grab the bags. "Let me take it."

"Are you sure?"

She nods. "Take your mangos and go in the house."

"Okay." I shrug, opening the door and putting my produce bag on the table.

Y/N's mother comes out of the bedroom to see who came in. "Oh, hi Dinah."

"Hi Mrs. Y/L/N." I smile, walking over to hug her.

"How are you? I hadn't seen you here in a while."

"I'm good, thanks for asking."

"Did she finally ask you out?"

I nod. "Yes, and that made me really happy."

Mrs. Y/L/N's eyes light up, as she claps happily. "That's great!"

"Where's Y/N?"

I shrug. "She's supposed to be bringing in the groceries."

This is when Y/N kicks the door open with her arms full of groceries. "I was summoned?"

Her mom laughs, "Let me help you baby." Before going to get a few bags and putting them on the table. We get to the stuff that goes in the cabinet, and something falls to the floor. Mrs. Y/L/N immediately picks it up to see what it is.

"What is it?" I ask.

Y/N shrugs. "Probably the receipt."

Mrs. Y/L/N grabs her glasses and begins to read it. "No....it actually looks like a handwritten note."

"Can you tell what it says?"

"No....it looks like it's another language mixed with English." Mrs. Y/L/N says.