Chapter 4

4 months later

Y/N's POV

Dinah and I have been talking for about 4 months now, and I thought it was going good until now. I came over to her house to help Kamila with her homework, but then Milika left with the rest of her crew.

"Y/N." Dinah says.

"Yes?" I ask, looking up from my phone.

"What are you doing?" Dinah replies.

"Really? That's all you wanted to ask?" I chuckle.

"Yes." Dinah replies. "Tell me what you're doing."

"Um....I'm playing a game." I say.

"Sure you are," Dinah chuckles, walking over to the bed. "What girl are you texting?"

"I'm not texting any girl, I'm playing a game." I say.

"Oh really? What game is it then." Dinah says.

I sigh, pausing the game and looking up at her. "Color Switch if you must know."

"It's not even that I "must know," it's the fact that I'm making sure you aren't fucking me over like you've probably done every other girl you've talked to." Dinah says.

"If you're so stuck on my past, then why don't you stop talking to me?" I ask.

"Because I feel like you have the potential to change, you just don't want to." Dinah says.

"The last girl I was down for got pregnant. That's why I no longer talk to only one girl." I say.

"Have you texted any girl today?" Dinah asks, curiously.

"Yeah, you." I say.

"Stop lying." Dinah says, making me shrug and chuckle.

"I'm serious though." I say.

"No you aren't, you're just saying that because that's what I want to hear." Dinah says.

"Are you really serious right now?" I ask.

"I'm very serious," Dinah says. "Tell me about this girl."

"What girl?" I ask.

"The girl that made you such a cold hearted bitch." Dinah says.

"You're not about to sit here and call me a bitch." I say.

Dinah laughs. "So you can call other girls bitches; but you can't take it towards yourself, even if it's a joke?"

"You never said you were joking." I say.

"You never asked," Dinah chuckles, shrugging. "My satire is not as harsh as Lauren's."

"Who's Lauren?" I ask, curiously.

"My friend, and no you aren't dating her." Dinah says.

"Why would I even look at her when I'm talking to you right now?"

"You seem to have a heavy attraction for things that are normally out of your reach." Dinah says.

"If I thought I couldn't pull you, I wouldn't be talking to you." I say.

"Oh, so we're getting cocky?" Dinah smirks.

"You seem quite arrogant yourself." I say.

"I thought you didn't like arrogant women." Dinah says.

"I don't, I despise them." I say.

"Simply because you can't control them?" Dinah asks.

"Not even that, they act like they can talk to me however they want as if I won't leave them in seconds." I say.