Chapter 3

Dinah's POV

I'm laying in bed playing Color Switch on my phone while ignoring the countless notifications coming to my phone. I couldn't sleep anymore because my siblings got up early and started doing things downstairs, so I needed something to distract me from the noise.

Oh, the disadvantages of having 8 siblings.

My younger sister then decides to knock on my bedroom door. I contemplate on ignoring her, bu then she keeps knocking, making me groan and get out of bed. "I'm coming!" is what I say before opening the door. "Yes?"

"Y/N wants to see you," Kamila says.

This causes my eyebrows to furrow. "Y/N? Why?"

Kamila shrugs. "I don't know, she just text me saying she wants to see you today,"

I chuckle. "Why'd you give her your number if all she's going to do is annoy you about me?"

"Hey! I didn't want to be rude." Kamila laughs. "Also, she's helping me with my homework."

"Homework on the female anatomy," I mumble to myself.

"You said what?" Kamila asks.

"Nothing," I say.

"Yes you did," Kamila says.

"No I didn't," I reply.

Kamila huffs. "Fine," before starting down the stairs. Thank the gods.

Or maybe I spoke too soon. She turns back around and comes back to my room. "What now?"

"What do you want me to tell Y/N? Do I tell her yes, no, or maybe so?" Kamila asks curiously.

"Maybe so." I chuckle.

Kamila clicks her teeth. "Maaan,"

"You asked." I chuckle again.

"I'm not about to tell her maybe. Give me an honest answer," Kamila says.

I huff, blowing out a breath through my lips. "Fine, tell her....,"

"Tell her....? Tell her what?" Kamila asks.

"Tell her yes," I say.

Kamila squeals, "Yay!"

"Ask her what time and where," I say.

"Okay," Kamila says, typing a message and getting an instant reply. "She said Starbucks at 3."

"That works," I say.

"Okay," Kamila says, before bounding down the stairs.

"Girl, what's wrong with you?!" My mom immediately exclaims.

"Sorry mom!" Kamila replies, and that's the last I hear of her.

I groan, getting up to get ready for...whatever Y/N wants to call this. Date? Meeting? I don't even know but that's totally okay.

I contemplate curling my hair, but then I look at the time and it's 2:30. Since there's no time to curl my hair, decide on brushing it out and going with a half up half down.

 Since there's no time to curl my hair, decide on brushing it out and going with a half up half down