Five: Kayley

Five : Kayley

I can't believe that Jay is a bad boy.

Asha jinxed it or something.

He is so fine. His piercing brown eyes, the curly black hair, and his package he has.

God, thank you for putting a boy like him on this earth.

But I can't date him. I don't have to go through any pain if I don't tie my own ropes.

"That's our room. All the way down there?" I struggle to say, pulling my suitcase.

"Yes it is. You get what you pay for darlin'," Dina says, walking away.

"If my hands were not full of stuff to carry right now, they'd be around her neck," I say with anger.

"And I thought I was the bad one." Jayden says.

I jokingly roll my eyes.

And then I see it. That there's only one freaking bed in this room.

I bite my lip.

"OK, I'm sleeping on the floor," me and Jay both say at the same time.

"No, I am!" We both say again.

"No, I am!" We both speak at the same time once more.

"Stop that!" We speak in unison another time.

I fold my arms and he scratches his head.

"You know what, I'm not even gonnna sleeping tonight because I have to beat Becca27 in Shooting in the Woods tonight."

Oh my freaking gosh.

He plays that game too?

And he's JH373? I've been battling against him and we always tie.

"That's me! I'm Becca27. You're JH373?!? You play Shooting in the Woods?"

"You're Becca27? That doesn't even sound right! And who doesn't?"

"I like that name! And wimps."

He laughs. "How do you have full lives when you get to that huge house?"

"There's a wooden box near the gate that has life refills so when you get to the house your full," I say, picturing the game in my mind.

"That box opens?"

"Yeah."

"Wait, you're telling me how to beat you."

"I'm helping you out, you never would've gotten to a level 4 if you hadn't figured that out."

"Come on then, let's play then," he says, looking at my tattoo.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"You cheated Kayley!" He says with anger.

"No I didn't, there's no cheating in this game. I just blocked your shot."

"We both know that you cheated Kayley just say it already before I punch you again," he says.

"And if you punch me, I'm gonna' take your arm off and beat you with it. Boys can't hit girls no way."

I watch as he lowers his eyebrows and his beautiful brown eyes fill with anger, piercing at me.

I feel some type of force push me to the ground and my arm breaks my fall, but then I can't hold myself anymore and I eventually fall hard to the ground.

I groan, feeling sharp pain in my left elbow.

"Sugar Honey Iced Tea!" I shout.

"The freak," Jay says under his breath.

"It means shit you dumbass," I grunt.

"Yea shit. Are you gonna take my arm off or what?"

I get up and watch as he cracks his knuckles with the sexiest angry face and I try not to gawk.

I run from my spot of the room and tackle him down to the floor.

I'm holding his arms down and my legs are over his so he can't get up.

"Get off me," he says.

"No." I reply.

Second later, I'm on the ground and his arms are over mine and I can't move.

His eyes look into mine. He's so close to me that I can smell Black Mountain cologne on him.

He smells like my father.

He looks at my chest and then back up to my face.

He catches me by surprise when his lips are smashed to mine.

The kiss is gentle but then turns hard.

Our lips move together as he cups his hand around my cheek.

I pull back to breathe and then I kiss him again.

The warmth of his body comforts me as he lifts me up.

He pushes me against the wall and our lips continue to come together.

The sound of knocking startles me.