Thirty: Kayley

Yayyyyy Thirtieth Chapter!!!! So excited!!! Okay, I'll stop talking now. I want you to find out what happened. :)

***********************

A tear drops down his face. I feel like crying with him, but that goes against everything I have.

"Jay, I'm really sorry. But why?" I say with a quiet voice.

"I- I was a little kid," he begins with a whiny voice, and then his eyes close tightly, his hand making a fist.

"Jay, Jay-"

"I'm sorry," he whispers.

"It's alright Jay, continue," I say, wiping his tears.

"I was a little kid, and I was playing with matches. And I set her entire room on fire. And I left her in there," Jay whines, "I went in there to help her, but I was too little and it was so hot."

Jay starts sobbing. I feel pain in my upper stomach.

I hug him and my shoulder starts to feel wet.

I never thought a hot boy would be crying on my shoulder when my Mom forced me to sign up for this camp.

But it's really happening. His hair is so soft, it's like cotton.

"Jay, it's fine. You still at least have your Dad, right?"

"I hate my Dad." He says, coldly.

My eyes widen. "Why?"

"Ever since my Mom died, he physically and mentally abused me."

"Wow, really?" I say, in more of a whisper.

"Yeah. And then he died of old age."

"I'm really really sorry Jay."

"Rebels are never sorry, Kayley." He smiles.

Ah, his smile. The one thing I haven't seen all day. That beautiful smile, showing his two rows of perfect, white teeth.

"You know what I want to do, right now," I say, looking him in his brown eyes.

"Trust me, I know."

He grabs a controller and I turn on the PS3.

"Multiplayer, or team game?" He asks.

"That's like asking me if I want a dollar, or two dollars." I say, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Team game it is."