Thirty Three: Macy

Thirty Three: Macy

"Okay, no one told me until now that the trip was going to take over 3 hours." I groan.

"This camp is so unorganized." Jayden complains.

"Doesn't take Einstein to figure that out." Batman grunts.

"Guys, we're almost there. Let's just be patient and try to use up the time."

"How?" I ask.

"Why don't we play the ABC game?" Batman asks.

The bus jerks sideways, making Kayley fall out of her seat.

"Ow!" She shouts.

Jayden helps her up. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, thank you."

Jayden looks at her forehead. "Holy..Bacon." He says.

"What?" Batman and Kayley ask.

"There's a red bump on her forehead right there." Jayden says.

I don't see it at first, but then I press 'Zoom' in the computer I call my brain, and I see it.

It's above her right eyebrow.

Well, her left eyebrow. My right.

"It hurts." Kayley says, poking it gently and then make a face before her finger moves away quickly.

After seconds, Kayley's head is laying against Jay's chest, and he's rubbing the back of her head, making strands of her hair move upwards and downwards.

I wish I had a guy to comfort me like that when I was hurt.

But I don't want Jayden. Let me admit, he's a sweet boy, but he's not my type. And I just don't like him like that.

Kind of the same with Batman.

"Are we there yet?" Jay says, still rubbing the back of Kayley's head.

"We're still on the bus, two people in our group so far have had very painful injuries. You're still starving tremendously, and Batman is not talking much. And that's unusual. Does all that answer your question?" I say, with fustration and an annoyed tone.

"Nope."

"Well just now, you've answered your own question that was led by our previous events on this bus."

"Why do you have to be so smart?" Batman grunts.

I smile, ignoring his annoyed tone. "Because, I just am."

。。。。。。。。。。。

30 minutes later...

Kayley takes out a bag of artificially flavored popcorn.

"You 'bouta share?" Jay asks.

Kayley nods her head and giggles.

She pours some in Jay's hands.

"You guys want some?" she asks.

"Naw," Batman says.

"I'll take some," I said.

Kayley hands me the bag while still chewing.

Then the bus comes to a stop.

I look out the window and see a hotel.

"We're here!" Batman shouts.

"About time," Kayley says, rolling her eyes.

The bus roars of loud conversations. I close my eyes.

"Hey everyone, the instructor is on the way here from the other bus, so I suggest you be silent!" One of the chaperones in the front scolds.

The bus is quiet. No one dare speak.

Mr. Gibbs comes on our bus and says, "Okay, everyone will remain on the bus until after attendance."

Mr.Gibbs says everyone's name with correct pronounciation, and everyone responds. Not all of them said "here", but trust me, everyone responded.

。。。。。。。。。。。

We're situated in the hotel room.

Mr.Gibbs said we could pick a group of four to stay in one hotel room.

So, now it's me, Kayley, Jay, and Batman.

There's no way I'm sleeping with Batman,so I brought a sleeping bag. I'm going to put it on the couch and sleep there.

Jayden's phone rings.