Thirty Two: Kayley

Thirty Two: Kayley

"Do you have everything, Jay?" I ask.

"I've checked three times," Jay says, "I have everything."

Watch when we get there and he says he forgot something, I tell myself.

We're about to board the buses to go to Disney World. We're not really that far.

I put my second phone charger in the tiny pocket of my small suitcase.

"You know what I've been thinking about?"

"What?" I say, turning around and picking up my bag.

"If there are 539 campers, and it was 50 dollars a piece for the trip, then the trip only cost

around twenty five hundred bucks."

My lips come together in a straight line. "Yeah, plus the money from the Pepsi people?"

"Huh?" Jay says, making his confused face.

"Macy told me that one of the employees knows someone that is the manager of a Pepsi factory. And they payed for all of our tickets in the park."

Jayden's lips make an "o".

"Oh okay then," He says.

I roll my eyes when he's not looking.

Then there's a knock on the door. Hopefully it's not a dude trying to beat me up again.

I look at the peephole and see that it's Macy and Batman.

Still don't know why he's called Batman.

I open the door. "Hey guys!" Batman says.

"Do you have everything?" Macy scolds Jay.

"Oh my f- yes!" Jay says, very annoyed. It makes me laugh.

Macy puts her hands in the air. "Just trying to help you out. And by the way, everyone in our group is waiting on you guys."

"I don't care, but we still need to go now." I say, waiting for Jay.

"Well what're we waiting for, the sky to fall?" Jay says, "Let's go."

I put our room key in my back pocket and me and Jay walk with Batman and Macy to the lobby.

。。。。。。。。。。。

"Where were you guys?" Some girls ask.

"It doesn't matter, we're here now. Okay, jeez," I grunt.

"Do we have everybody?" A young lady says.

"Who's Batley?" She adds.

"Right here," Batman says, raising his hand.

"Oh okay, we have everybody."

Macy and I start to laugh.

"Your name is Batley?" I ask, still laughing.

"Now stop with laughing girls, you're not in second grade! Act like your sixteen or however old you are."

Jayden and Batman start to giggle at us quietly and then it gets loud.

I roll my eyes.

"Now that bus was supposed to be here an hour ago, where could it be."

Jayden whispers something into Batman's ear, and Batman winces quietly.

Boys.