Fourteen: Jay

Fourteen: Jay

Present Time

I try not show it but I have certain sadness, knowing him and his "crew" did something to Kayley.

"Listen up douchebag, you and me are gonna' fight tomorrow."

"You don't tell me what to do airhead."

"You can't say that when I already have. And I can do whatever the heck I want. Because I have your girl. Oh and by the way, you could've done so much better."

"Shit Ryder! Don't talk about Kayley like that!"

"Aww, is someone getting mad because I'm talking shit about his dumbass for a girlfriend?"

That does it. I blow a punch to his face, hard. Hard he falls to the carpet floor. I look around, seeing no administrators around. They're all probrably sleep even though it's only 7 PM.

I look at his bloody nose and closed eyes and can't help but smile.

He ain't gonna say nothin bout her now.

He wants us to fight tomorrow and he know damn well that I can beat his ass quicker than he can blink.

It's happened two times, and I'm completely ready for number three.

I'm not gonna' lose Kayley to some dudes who can't spell "constitution".

In order to be bad, you have to be really smart. I'm good at math and language arts. I speak fluent Spanish and Mandarin.

But that doesn't make me a nerd, right? I'm just gonna get somewhere in life.

I wanna be a profressional fighter. And I'm going to practice on Ryder.

First, I need to bring him in my here room, and throw him out the window.

That's how I did it the first time.