Thirty Five: Jay

Thirty Five: Jay

I listen to my sister's laughter and it makes me even more angry.

"Oh my gosh Jay, you're actual crying?" She laughs, "You haven't cried in like 2 years!"

She cackles loudly.

"Can you just shut your nappy head ass up and drive? Jeez," I bark.

I miss Kayley already and it hasn't even been 5 minutes. I hate every second being in this car. One, it smells like onions because my sister eats burgers in here all the time.

Two, every second, this car is taking me farther and farther away from where I'm really supposed to be.

Where I really should be.

Where I really want to be.

Where I really need to be:

With Kayley.

I should knock my sister out and drive the car back and escape. But I love my sister, and this job oppurtunity is something she's dreamed about since second grade.

I also love Kayley. More than anyone. She has the prettiest eyes, the way she dresses in all black, her soft, pink lips, her wonderful personality, ---

I can't think about her anymore. Her beautiful self has to erase from my mind for a year. Along with all my friends.

But what if someone beats up Kayley? What if those guys that killed Trevor came and tried to kill her?

I can't live with myself, knowing that someone murdered her and I wasn't even in the country!

But Kayley is one of the strongest girls I've ever met. She would probrably beat them. Her fighting strategies are impecible.

The threatening, the clever trapping, her way with words. I could just watch her fight someone all day.

But then again, I wouldn't let the fight last all day because no one touches Kayley.

No one.

"Jay, I know you're upset, but you're just to immature to be by yourself at a camp with a seventeen-year old, some things..."

I tune my sister out quickly and easily.

She should've ended at "I know you're upset." She should've added to the end, "I'll turn the car around and take you back to camp. Where Kayley is."

But my sister just doesn't understand.

I'll Fight [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara